Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:56 AM

Default Tlc

okay i have a confession to make.. love watching TLC. i love say yes to the dress( makes me want to get married just for the dress) haha and i also use to watch little couple.. jon and kate plus 8.. i like the older episodes better. but not only that i always get sucked into a babystory or bringing home baby

anyone else watch these shows?
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM

recently started watching say yes to the dress and i love it it too haha some of the gowns are amazing its crazy .. but i would never want to try on a wedding dress unless im going to get married haha. i alos really like cake boss.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM

i also watch say yes to the dress haha such a good show and i doi agree most of the dresses are amazing and gorgeous!! i live the pleaded ones haha anwyays.. this show is really cute.
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:08 PM

I love it when TLC does those medical shows. Like the Untold Stories of the ER. Thats a pretty cool show. I also like flipping back and forth between TLC and Discovery Health. Those medical shows have always been pretty neat to watch. Does anyone else watch those too? And I watch the Duggers, 18 Kids and Counting. Thats on TLC.
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:52 PM

cake boss starts again tonight!! and then little couple tomorrow! yay! i cannot wait i love cake boss it amazes me how he makes such wonder cakes lol.well the team i think i want my wedding cake from buddy and his team haha.
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:16 PM

I love Untold Stories and their medical shows. Its one of those stations that i'm almost sure somthing good is always on. I think I've watched little couple before it sounds familiar. And I finally figured out where I could watch the Druggers. Everyone's been talking abou the show but I had no idea what station was showing it...until now!! Thanks Carmen!!!
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM

okay i watch tlc every now and then.. and i have to ask one question.. the whole 18 kids and counting.. whats the story?? like are they all there kids?? or did they adopt or what? does anyone know.
Old November 20th, 2009, 04:15 PM

They are all their kids and she like delivered everyone of them. They just believe that the amount of kids they have is like determined for them by god so they allow as many kids as possible. I love tlc too. I really like watching cake boss. I used to really like watching what not to wear but I have not really been seeing any new episodes lately. i also really like jon and kate plus 8 but now its just not that great. i liked it a lot before all the drama came out.
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM

I am in love with watching cake boss. It is such a fun show to watch. I love seeing all the beautiful cakes that they make and seeing how much work and detail is put into each cake. I really want to go to that bakery someday. I love that it is like a family business like pretty much everyone is family that works there. It just like everyone are cousins, brother-in-laws, and sisters. I do think it is kind of similar to ace of cakes though.
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:49 PM

I love watching cake boss too. Last week or monday I can't really remember but I watched this episode where it is his daughters birthday and they are in disneyworld for the food and wine festival. and that alone just made me want to go to Disneyworld for the festival but it is during october and november which kind of sucks since It is hard to get out of town during that time since school like just started. but I am determined to go one day.