Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 15th, 2009, 05:48 PM

if your looking for a healthy snack you can try snacking on home made granolla bars.. you can add all kinds of healthy things into them, there really easy to make. i usually make a batch and they last about two weeks there are tons of recipes on the web of diffrent ones people have made. i usually make these also during the holidays for dessert kinda like cookies because there healthy and filling to snack on.
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM

usually stuff like trail mix...or dried fruit. Nuts are really good I guess. But most of the time the snacks that I take aren't that healthy. I'm trying to get away from the cookie sceen but I love them too much so I still eat them as snacks...but I try to switch it up so I mix the healthy with the unhealthy so the junk type snacks I eat in moderation so it doesn't affect me that much.
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:11 PM

You can try getting trail mix or nut mixes. They have alot of organic snacks that are available through vons. Which is good because Its down the street from my house. I usually get they're crackers or organic cookies. Trader Joes has the best organic cookies ever. They taste really good and you can't believe they're healthy. They're on the expensive side but worth it if thats ideally what you're looking for.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:46 PM

You can try checking out trader joes they have some pretty interesting snacks...some I never knew existed but taste soooo good!!!
Also theres always those granola bar things...they're pretty tasty and come in variety packs so you get all different types in a big box. And theres always nuts ans chews lol. Mix them together and make your own snacks with dried fruit or something like that. The dried mangoes are so delicious!!!
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:44 PM

i could use a snack right now and maybe a backmassage.. seriously i dont get this place or my situation its all i can think about so im just going to type type until i feel better. which wont be for awhile i know this forsure lol i hope you all have a great weekend/
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:40 PM

I really like having fruits for snacks too. I just think they are so convenient. I especially like grapes as snacks because they are very easy to take around and pack because there really isn't too much trash that goes with grapes. Other fruits so tend to have a little more trash parts than grapes which sometimes can make it hard to pack.
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:40 PM

im always munching on cereal.. espeically at work i pour a little into a container or a little zip lock baggie and take it to go. bring some water and bam.. when i feel like munching on something i pull out my cereal and it really does keep me for awhiel.
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:40 PM

I eat these veggie puff things. They're like chips that are made from veggies. I know it sounds weird but you should try it before you just let it go. It tastes sooo good. Honestly. I love it. You can get them from Smart and Final. And it comes in one of those huge variety packs. I really like them and they're healthy. It doens't have that much calories...I forgot how much exactly but its low. Check them out!!!
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM

when im looking through my pretty much empty fridge i usually only find yogart and maybe if im lucky some canned fruit in my cabnet so that is one healthy thing i eat mix my fruit with yourgart and it makes a pretty healthy and sorta filling if you eat enough with it.. you can use any brand and mix any fruit get creative...
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:26 PM

I've been trying out these veggie puff things...they're supposed to be all natural. They taste really good like you wouldn't even think that it would but it does lolz. You can buy them at costco in the huge variety pack box. But theres also the 100 calories snacks. Those are really good...And its chocolate!!! So yea...there are alot of substitutes out there. You should go to costco or smart&final to look around...if you don't mind spending alot trader joes and whole foods are pretty good places to go and have a look too.