Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM

Default scary movies

i love watching scary movies.. idunno theres just someting about them. i will admit some of them scare the hell out of me but some are just plain out... dumb lol

i will admi i really want to see the 4th notice but im kinda scared because it looks super scary especially since its based on things that happened in 2000.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 12:41 PM

yeah saw the preview for this movie when i went to go watch final destination. its looks super scary! haha but it interested me as well.. so im probably going to want to watch it as well.. has anyone see the last house on the left?
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:25 PM

i really enjoy watching them as well.. idunno i think its fun but i will admit some of them truely do freak me out! halloween is coming up and this is like peak time for scary movies.. not to mention all the theme parks too. hmm should be fun!
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:33 PM

I love scary movies i think they are so funny because they are so predictable. My friends hate taking me to watch a scary movie because I make fun of them when they get themselves get scared. Its very entertaining to see the different comical aspects behind the movie when you actually sit back and enjoy it with out closing your eyes or being afraid.
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM

Scary movies are good and bad. Some of the effectives ones, such as the original Night of the Living Dead, are really good with setting up an atmos[phere and a sense of hopelessness. I haven't seen too many, however, although I'm thinking of picking up Final Destination 3 for how bad and overtop it is. It's like the Breakfast Machine of Implausible Death traps. XD
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:31 PM

Someone said that the illusion of being scared comes from having no control, so to watch these films, we don't know what's going to happen to the person so when we see ourselves being scared, it's more of a sympathetic and psycohological response to past bevaviors....I don't know how that works, but I believe it.
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:54 PM

Scary movies are so intense and its always a good watch. It gets you're blood flowing and your heart pumpin. I always watch a scary movie if I'm having a bad day because It always makes me forget my problems...most people think its weird but dont shoot it down till you try it. I think some scary movies are hilarious especially the ones that you can predict the out come on...I usually make bets with my friends and I usually win 90% of the time.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:28 PM

I haven't seen a good scary movie in awhile...atleast on that gave me nightmares. I heard about the 4th kind but never really got around to watching it. I heard it was pretty scary and so was the paranormal activity thing. I never saw either of them. But I think I should. Maybe when the come out on rental or something because I dont think they're still available in the theatres.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:11 PM

i hate watchign scarry movies, they totally give me the creaps i know thats what they are sposed to do but at the same time its like when im watching one my heart beats all fast, my palms get swetty and i really freak out, its horrible i really dont like to freak out about stuff like that.. anyways i dont like scary movies.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:44 PM

not a fan of watching scary movies.. the fisrt and last scary movie i ever watched in my life was the ring in the movie theaters and seriously.. i wanted to cry. my family and friends make fun of me but it's seriously something i can't help.. i hate it when my friends try to say all these scary things when they are about to leave my house making me feel all scared in my own room and restroom