Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 21st, 2009, 01:28 PM

Default make up brushes.

where do you get your makeup brushes from??

i use to get them for sophera.. but i needed on right away and went to target and bought one for like 3 dollars.. and i love it.. i always get my powder brushes there now.
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:01 PM

i was watching a talk show.. i can't even remember what it was but they were talking about make up brushes.. how you can buy the exact same one at those art and craft stores and they are the exact same thing. i never tried it before but it's so interesting how the makeup store charge so freaken much for a brush. i remember back when i brought a brush from mac for like 30bux. gosh what was i thinking..
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:46 PM

I actually dont have any make up brushes of my own but I always just use my mom's which is from channel but I dont know she got them a long time ago and they all still work great. I just love them especially the big one which i use to put blush on it just so easy to use and feels so soft on my skin. but i am looking to buy one of my own its just that i dont really wear makeup that much so i am still decided if i should or not plus i feel weird buying makeup i dont know i guess i'm just weird.
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:02 PM

your not weird.. and you shouldnt feel weird buying makeup i think your just a little self concious as to what tyoes to buy.. soo i meann if you dont wear alot of makeup then you do not need anythign heavy on your face like MAC.. what i personally use it physican formulas i get it at target its the lose powder its 10 dollars. and completely worth it i love it.
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:09 PM

well i buy my brushes at out local county fair once a year when it comes to town. i love those brushes i have a hard time finding any ones that i really like at a decent price i went to one special makeup store where my friends told me to try and for the brush i bought at the fair for $8 they wanted $32. i was like no way, why would i ever pay that much for a brush?? my goodness my actual make up is less expensive than that.