Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old February 12th, 2010, 03:59 PM

That is great advice. I think I will try it out. My nail polish usually doesn't chip that easily but I do get a bunch of ugly air bubbles. Before I thought it was because of the type of nail polish I was using but I tried a bunch of more expensive ones and it was still happening so I think it is just because I pretty much layer it up before it dries completely which I guess creates air bubbles.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM

my nail polish is really chipped right now but I really don't care.

Most people don't notice anyway. You'll be suprised how much attention your nails actually gets...not that much. Unless you have friends who are into that kind of stuff. I need to buy some more polish though. I need some color variations.
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Its a bad habit but I tend to let the nail dry chip off completely off of my nails before I finally remove them. Sometimes I just scrape the paint off with out even bothering to really bothering to use nail polish remover. Most people don't bother looking at my nails anyway so it really doesn't matter lol. But I know I shouldn't do it because it damages my nails when I pick and scrape off the polish. I need to just go to the salon and get them done.
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:25 PM

I do that too sometimes because I am just too lazy to get out the nail polish remover and it smells bad too so I don't really like to use it but yeah I get really annoyed when my nails are chipped so I usually just want to scrap it all off or something. It sometimes it is so hard to concentrate on something when all you can look at is your chipped nails. But it is natural that it would chip because it would make sense if it just all came off at once.
Old April 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM

i have that right now.. it looks pretty gross actually haha my mom alwasy gives me crap for it but it just started chipping so its not too bad.. i need to get on it i really oike this color that im rockin right now! soo i will most likey just paint over it