Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM

i hear mixed reviews about this movie.. i heard it was mainly bad tho.. idunno i havent seen it.. but it kinda reminds me of that one lindsey lohan movie where shes a stripper and then someone kills her.. but i mean hey i never know i might rent this movie and actually like it
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:07 PM

At first I thought this movie was going to be a waste of time. But I decided to see it anyway for 'girls night out' I watched and I actually liked it. I'm probably going to rent it again I liked it soo much. The plot was pretty cool. And I know like Vampires are like the big thing now but whatever she was (I forgot) made the movie better!!!
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM

I really didn't want to see this movie but all of my friends did...I was kinda pissed because I thought I was wasting my money. But then I decided I might as well go and watch it versus watching a movie all by myself. So I went and It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was actually pretty cool in a weird way. I was shocked to see alot of guys watching it but not really...Meagan Fox...but yea it was a good watch.
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:04 PM

I dont know why but I really like this movie. A lot of my friends thought that it was a dumb movie at first that what I myself thought about it when I saw the previews. But I went ahead and saw it anyway and it was pretty good...a nice diversion from the vampire craze. Which I have to say gets annoying after awhile. Seriously Twilight took Vampirism to a totally different level.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:51 PM

I think I should've waited until the movie came out on rental. I wasted 11 bucks, I wouldn't mind renting it for 5 bucks or how much ever it costs. I like it but It really wasn't that great it was just alright. I would watch it again when It comes out on rental though....I'll get my older sister to rent it...she's a movie rental junkie....She lives at blockbuster.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM

I thought it was horrible. The acting was not mentionable. I mean Fox used her sexuality over the top. I guess because that was her roll. But if any guy says that he liked this movie we all know the reason why.

I won't ever watch it again maybe if thats the only thing showing...but I was disappointed. So if you haven't seen this already don't bother. you're not missing anything.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:32 PM

i never saw it but .. i heard it was bad and normally i dont go off what ppl say if i want to watch the movie i will but in this case it just didnt catch my attention . i was a little shocked because it was written by diablo cody and she had a hit with juno. but i guess you cant win them all
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:55 PM

This movie was really good. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible.

I would watch this again probably....mostlikely. Some parts of it left you shocked like the ending for instance. That was sooo cool. That was an awesome ending...revenge and all that good stuff. But seriously if you haven't seen it is worth atleast a rental.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM

I just recently watched this movie again for like the the first time since Ive seen it in the theatre. And after watching it I went from hating it to actually thinking that it wasn't that bad. I mean it was pretty good. I don't know what I was thinkin before but I acutally enjoyed watching it the second time. It was wow!!! Maybe because during the movie my boyfriend kept on distracting me. So there were parts that I was like wow I don't remember that part.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:38 PM

This movie was pretty cool. I actually liked it. Alot of my friends didn't but I found it entertaining. I mean it was kinda cheesy how she ate people and how not eating the affected her but I love watching. I'll probably by a copy of it lol. I hope the show it on HBO, Starz, or Showtime sometime soon though. My roomate still refuses to see it...but that would all change when I actually go to the store.