Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 21st, 2009, 12:10 PM

Default jennifer's body.

has anyone seen it.. i wanted to watch it this weekend but i didt have alot of time.. anyways i heard mixerd reviews on it.. and i was wondering of anyone on here as seen it.. what are were your thoughts on the film?
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM

i haven't watched it either.. when i saw the preview i was like ehHhh.. not sure if i should pay to go watch this. personally, i think the reason why people are so drawn to this movie isn't because of the sotryline (i don't even know what it's about) but because of megan fox!
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:39 PM

my friend actually saw it this weekend. and he said it was alright..
actually i think his exact words were.. "" it was good nothing special"
i still want to see it tho.. and not because of megan foxx but because it looked entertaining on the previews.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:36 PM

I haven't watched it at all but I seriously want to. I watched the previews and I want to see what happens at the end and I really wanted to know how she turned in to whatever she is. I would be happy if someone would tell me what happened but none of my friends who saw it will. they all tell me i need to see it for myself. Bummer!!!
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM

wasnt she like wrongly sacraficed or something like. so she turned evil idunno... i just rememebr watching this behind the scense thing on mtv for like a quick minute..
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM

i just watched it recently and it was pretty good. It was better than I thought it would be actually. They way it started it had me puzzled but then I finally got what was going on. It was kindof funny too becuase it was a typical highschool setting movie. I thought it was more of a comedy rather than a horror.
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:52 PM

I really enjoyed watching this movie even though alot of people said that they didn't like it. I thought it was kindof unexpected with the whole demon take over thing. I love the ending. The bestfriend is really awesome!!! She was my favorite character by far. Fox did a good job, better than people gave her credit for.
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM

was this movie good?? i kept hearing mixed reviews on it.. and it didnt seem like it was in theaters very long.. i thik everyone expected it to be better then it was.. seems to come off that way at least
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM

this movie was pretty lagit. I really liked it. Alot of my friends were telling me that it wasn't worth the money to pay for a movie ticket...maybe just a rental...i went and saw it anyway because i didn't have to play for it and i thought it was pretty cool. Some parts were like HUH? WHAT? IM LOST...but 2 seconds later you get it. lol
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Alot of people were telling me that this movie wasn't worth the watch but I watched anyway. It was pretty cool...typical high school twists and turns. It was kind of sad because you ended up feeling sorry for the monster...and the whole thing with the band that was sooo far fetched I was lost for a minute...until I figured out about the sacrificing and all that. The ending was legit!!! Revenge...that I didn't see coming. But glad it did the way it did. It gave the movie an extra edge.