Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 21st, 2009, 11:33 AM

Default as seen on tv.

we all watch those infommercials every now and then. i personally really want smooth away.. my sister uses it and i always see it at target i mean to buy it buy it always slips my mind. haha i think its just nice and convient.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:49 AM

I love this product but it's super time consuming! I remember being at a keyosk (sp?) at the mall and they tried selling it to me for 26 bucks! I didn't buy it thank goodness cause I went to CVS and bought it for 10 bucks. haha what a steal.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 02:55 PM

yeah i recently just got one too at target and i love it.. its seriously nice to just have.. because sometimes your too lazy and or forget to shave ..(happens to me all the time) and you can just do it nice fast and easy
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:40 AM

the flirty girl fitmess is something that seems interest me.. i mean . it sounds like it would be fun dancing and losing weight .. my kind of workout haha.. but i wont order it online or on the phone ., and i cant find it anywhere in stores have anyone seen ot?
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:52 PM

snuggies??
haha i remember when i foirst saw a preview for them i was like hmm. it kinda looks like a cult because the whole family ha dit on at a football game.. and now they have them in different styles.. like lepoard print haha and i think they have it at target.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:51 PM

haha im seriously considering buying a snuggie for my friend.. iknow she scretly wants one but doesnt want to admit it > yeah they do have them at target.. they even have new design now. liek lepoard , pink , swirls and what not haha
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:38 AM

I bought smooth away and used it once but then I got tired of using it. I rather shave or wax lol. It's good for touch ups and stuff like that. What I really want to try now is the bra placer thing. I dont know what its called but its that hook thing that makes your bra straps stay in place when you're wearing in a tank top or whatever. Has anyone tried that one?
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:46 PM

lol my moms a "as seen on Tv" junkie. ive tried them all.. haha the smooth aways i seem to like they work for a quick touch up but they do take some time to "shave" the whole area. BUMP ITS- work pretty good i think you get better looking hair if you just tease your hair by its self. Bra hook things- work good but i usually by bra's with removal straps so i just change my strap positions. Snuggies- are amazing i love that they now how hot pink and zebra print, my hubby n i go camping alot so i like to take mine with me out there. those stretchy hair clips "as seen on tv" brand suck but "knockoff" brands work WAY better.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 02:53 PM

I have smooth away, I used it once but I haven't used it since. It just takes so much time. I dont know why I think its because I'm lazy. When I used it, it did a really good job but now I dont know if I can find the time in my hectic schedule to do my homework. I'll have to try to do it again sometime. It was worth me buying it just from my first use I just need to find time to do it again.