Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old February 9th, 2010, 06:03 PM

so in one of my college classes a freshman who sits in the very front of the class wears a bumpit all the time,., im not sure if she knows or not but ehen she does her hair you can totally see the whole bumpit bobbie pined in. i really feel bad simply because i looks really bad and every body can see that shes wearing a bump it..
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn View Post
so in one of my college classes a freshman who sits in the very front of the class wears a bumpit all the time,., im not sure if she knows or not but ehen she does her hair you can totally see the whole bumpit bobbie pined in. i really feel bad simply because i looks really bad and every body can see that shes wearing a bump it..
i sure hope you talk to her one day and inform her that the way she styles her hair you can see the bump it and it looks kinda bad and maybe help here cover the bump it so she can learn how to wear it correctly.. and maybe you will save her from being laughed at...
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:19 PM

I get frustrated very easily and man does a bumb it get on my nerve. I can't do it. I rather just use my own hair and creat a bumb. And it does show sometimes. From far away its fine but up close you can soo tell. And the bump is almost too perfect. Sometimes perfect isn't good lol. Which is so true cuz you do want it to look natural. Thats the goal that I never reached.