Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 17th, 2009, 03:11 PM

Default Bump it.

have anyone ever tried the bump it? i remember seeing that one commercial. i bet it made a good amount of girls trying to get one. i personally never tried it before but i was wondering does it really make wonders like it shows on tv. have you tried it? or know anyone that have been successful with it? do you prefer using the bump it or just teasing your hair?
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM

as havent used it or tried it but like you said i see them all lover the commercials haha its seems like a nive idea.. im just not sure how often i will use it.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:42 AM

I actually like the whole concept of it.. but you can never get the same volume like when you actually tease it yourself. I think that's better (= you can control your volume when you tease it.
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM

Yea they seem to work my friend bought one for her daughter and she does her hair and it works.. it does look a little too fake.. well on a 6 yr old but i tried them in my hair and i always felt the "Bump plastic piece" was showing through my hair.. made me nervous about wearing it out in public but some one who does not know how to tease their hear it works great!
Old September 28th, 2009, 01:32 PM

my cousin has t but she said she hasnt has the chance to use it yet. i wish i had a little more hair and then i could use one but i think if i used it now it would just be a hug bump on my head with no hair in the back haha soo thats not too attractive.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:24 PM

My friend bought it and I tried her's and it feels weird having it in your hair as a hair piece. Im was always nervous about wearing it out, like if it would slip or if its showing. Sometimes it makes your bumb look too perfect and Im more into the messy bumb so to speak. Its more for if you're going out or someething like that. Wearing it everyday it gets annoying after awhile.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:58 PM

I tried this but it was a bad experience. maybe because I wasn't doing it right but It would always show. Even if I check it before I go out by the time I get home and look its showing badly. And then sometimes when I wore it with out any pins and just clasp in there. Which you should be able to do...it slips out. And the thing thats crazy is I don't have think hair my hair has alot of volume and body to it so I don't get how that always seems to happen.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM

those bump its really just dont work for me.. they always either show or they slip out.. i wore one out to a club once and what a joke it looked horrible by the end of the night simply because it had shifted and moved all around. i usually just tease it up with hair spray and it looks one million times better that trying to use the bump its. the only bad thing is teasing your hair too much really ruins your hair.
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM

yea i was having my hair cut and i was talking to the lady about teasing your hair and she said its totally fine to tease your hair just use a special brush to tease it and never use a comb to do it other wise it will ruin and break your hair.. but those bumpits work if your doing your hair style where you can secure the peice very well otherise they shift around.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM

I have seen it on tv and I just dont really like the look of big hair. I feel like we are going back in time where everyone had really big hair. But If you like it then that is all that matters. I think it would be great for those pageant girls though. I have seen it selling in Bath and Beyond and CVS I think but It is just not for me.