Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 16th, 2009, 02:08 PM

These are the people you get a nice gift basket of "bath" goodies for. It works for me. You come off as being the good guy and If your lucky their birthday would be in the middle of the year so you could get them another set lol...and hopefully by then you would be comfortable with the person enough to actually let them know they have a serious problem.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM

This is funny. I haven't had a really bad experience in a while so thats good. But in my PLS class. There some one who sits near me who has a bad case of funky feet. Its just sooo bad sometimes. And I know its not a girl. It has to be a guy. Sorry if I offended anybody. But man it was just irking me. the bad thing about it is that the class was a lecture so I was stuck in there for 3 hours.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM

it is very important to wear some sort of anti persprant so that way you do not stink.. if you are by any means over weight or on the big side you need some.. if your skinny you need some.. lets keep this earth a nice smelling place lets not stink it up with your smelly stinky arm pits.. i mean its only a common thing that everybody does..
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM

thats like my worst fear. i would hate to walk by someome and they think or say to themselves" daammmnn that girl smells" or something along that lines. so i always make sure i smell nice and fresh espeically in summer alwasy carrying body spry or perfume you never know.. days were super hot last summer so imagine this summer