Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 17th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Default body odor

yesterday i was at school in the math lab. it was a hot day.. and i was sitting next to another girl. she had a real funky smell. and i just want to be sure of myself.. how do girls or guys know when they smell. because you know.. sometimes people can't smell their own scent. what do you guys do to conceal that horrible odor.. especially since it's been hot the whole day and you been walking around campus. BLAH!!
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:42 AM

i know what you mean..i always wonder about body order i literally keep spray everywhere in my car in my purse because i mean i know how it is when its a hot day and someone walks into class passes by you and you can just smell that person.. i do not want to be known as the smelly girl.. ya know.
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:08 PM

agreed. nobody wants to be the smelly kid.. lol i am super crazy about it.. i mean i guess it embarses people but if i smell a funky odor n i think it could be me i smell my armpits to make sure i would rather know it was me so i could go wash my pits or something.. but ppl r like " i cant believe u just smelled ur armpit" haha im like its my own armpit... gosh.. but yea.
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM

I understand where you're coming from. It seems that some people can't smell they're own scent becaue they become immune to it. But I can never imagine how that can be the case. If I had a close friend who had some bad case of BO I would bring it to their attention. They shouldn't see it as an insult but as me trying to help them out for the best. I would never be offened if some one told me something like that, but then again personaly hygiene is very important to me and I stay on top of my stuff.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM

yeah im always awarwe of how i smell haha its kinda a habit of mind. to always spray myself espeically when its hot.. i dont want to be the smelly girl in any of my classes osi alwasuy make sure i smell like something haha
Old November 21st, 2009, 03:35 PM

I actually had a friend who has this genetic problem that makes her smell really bad. No matter what she does she will still smell like..sort of like fish. She was very clean and used deo given to her by her doctor, but because of her condition she still would smell. She even had a special diet to keep the smell down. I didn't know she had this condition until we had been friends for about a year. I had her stay over with me on my birthday and she told me about it. I coped with her smell by putting on lip gloss that had a sent and strong taste. That way I could smell berries instead of fish.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:57 PM

hmmm interesting.. i didnt know there were conditions like that. i actually am super anal about body orders becaseu like you guys said i dont want to be that smelly kid in class. man o man.. thats terrible. so i always make sure im aware of the scents im giving off haha
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:27 PM

aww thats soo sad so whats the name of the that condition? thats terrible i would hate that i thinki would completely detoc my body and drink water no onstop. and if that didnt help.. i know i would be a little depressed lo
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM

i think that it is very important to wear deordrant. i have a boss who doesnt wear any and i cant stand the smell. but then again how does one tell the boss that he smells? i am not sure if he just dosent wear it or if its not strong enough for him or maybe he just dosnt shower. i really dont know but i know im not the only one in our office who knows it, all the office girls talk about the smell. its sad but none of us can bring our selfs to tell him he had BAD bo.
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:24 PM

its amazing how many people have bad BO who are oblivious to the fact that they do. Being a good person whenever one of my friends have a bad day in that area I give them a hand and let them know and let them use my goods. Its really annoying when people get angry when you tell them that they smell bad...If it were me I'll be thankfull because it means that somebody cares enough to let you know. They could've just held they're breath let you pass and laugh at you. Or straight up laugh at you without being discrete about it.