Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 26th, 2009, 01:49 PM

I have verzion. They have very great service and they actually call you to ask you if you have any problems every 6 months or so. My family got one of the packages so it includes the phone line. Its actually cheaper than other places with the same package idea. And we can call anywhere in the US and Canada. Which is pretty cool!!
Old November 9th, 2009, 11:15 AM

I have the Verizon Fios thing connected to a wi-fi network. It works like a dream. I absolutely love it. I never had any problems with it and I've had for about 2 or 3 years now. The plus side is that the entire thing is not that expesive, Fios is a reasonable price considering all the pluses you get with it and their awesome customer service. And for the wi-fi thing, it was about 100 bucks and I hooked it up myself. To me it was worth the money and I love it!!!
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:54 PM

at home we use charter communications.. and we have the bundle package.. where basically you get the the phone internet and cableall together so yeah it woks out but at work we use .. verizon
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM

I have verizon and it works pretty no complaints. I don't exactly know what package we bought but it is not super fast or is it super slow. it works and I am content with the connectivity. We tried out a lot of different companies but verizon just seemed the best where we live. I know that in different locations different internet providers are better than others because i know in my friends neighborhood charter is better so I guess you just have to research maybe ask neighbors what provider they have.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Personally, I used to use Earthlink....the only bad part with Earthlink is that the email account was 10 megabytes only...it's really bad considering gmail where you have so much space...however, it's all right in general.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:12 PM

I wanted to get Verizon FIOS, but my area does not support it at all. D: So for now, the house I have still has DSL still hooked up to it, so I may try and get DSL with Earthlink, if I can. Otherwise, I need to figure out what to do in terms of internet, because it seems like my area is just badfor the internet...D:
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:28 PM

i know i wont be leaving here.. i know i wont be leaving with you! hahaha sorrry i have that song in my head,.. take me out. at home we use charter its the bundle lol with the phone, cable and internet. its pretty fast cant complain.