Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old September 17th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Default What is your internet provider?

i remember back in the days i would always apply for those free dial up aol internet services. it was a tad slow but hey it still worked it's magic. as of right now, at home.. i have at&t. i was wondering it if it's just me because once in a while i always get disconnected. should i go with another internet provider? verizon? i heard it's good but it's a bit pricey. ideas?
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:31 PM

from what i heard.. verizon have a very reliable internet service.. haven't you seen the commercial? they're right behind ya! jkjk. but verizon is utterly expensive.. so is the road runner.. i heard it's pretty quick but most people don't get it cause it's expensive! i have at&t also.. but i don't get the problem you are talking about. check with them. maybe it's too much people using the wifi and your internet service can't hadnle that much at one time??
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:45 AM

my friend has verizon fios.. i think thats what it is.. but i still think she has dial up or something because her internet services are extremely slow. i have charter.. its that three way thinig.. phone internet and cable.. and i cant complain its pretty fast raliable.. i like it.
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:18 PM

I have verizon. I didn't pick it, my boyfriend did. He might have just picked it because they were the only service in the area...I dont exactly know. But they seem to be really good. I don't have many (if any) internet issues. And when we had them install the internet they were very helpful.
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:34 PM

i have charter too i like it.. pretty fast. haha.
before i had charter i had.. aol. but tht was a long time ago.. like when i was in 8th grade or something i think freshman yr.. wow its crazy to think about how everything has changed i didnt even have a cell phone until my senior yr.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:04 PM

im at work right now,,. and we are using verizon.. its pretty fast i like it.. and its good because theres are so many computers here .. its nice to be able to get on and not have it lag.
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM

i use verzion at home and as well as in my office at work. they both seem to work great, i tried to use charter for a while because my nephew worked for them and members and their family get super discounted service.. well i did not like it because it was slow and would cut out when ever i needed it most. so i now use verizon and im happy!
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM

i have internet explore but i a few months ago my friend downloaded google chrom for me and i love it its seriously the best. i had never even heard of it until he told me and i really do like it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:05 PM

yeha ive heard of that a few of my guy freinds are alwasy telling me to download it.. how excatly do you get it tho.. just go to google and click on the app??
hmm i think im going to try it.
Old October 14th, 2009, 12:40 PM

I use verizon fios. It has a really good connection and really fast speed. Plus for what you get its not really that expesive. They also have good customer service, so if you have any problems with it it's fixed right away. I remember when I was younger and we had dial-up and how much of a pain that was. With verizon I have no complaints at all its amazing!!!