Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 24th, 2010, 02:03 PM

I can't remember the last time I saw this movie. Like man this goes way back it came out in 1997 I think. Imagine just look how young Kate and Leo were in that movie. I mean wow!!! But seriously that movie started their career thats for sure. I know its considered a modern classic. I know when it first came out people were going to see it over and over. Now thats AMAZING!!!
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:38 PM

I think that this movie was fantastic for it's time, and I really enjoyed it. Personally, when I saw the trailer back when I was young, and when I heard the name, James Cameron...part of me was a bit worried since he was the guy who directed Terminator 2 and Aliens, both action films.

However, I was blown away by it.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:28 PM

I just watched Titanic again for like the 16th time..i'm actually counting lol. Its a great movie. Probably considered by some a modern classic. And I back that. Its just such a great movie for its time. I think it came out in 1997....I remember seeing it in the theatres and every body was inlove with it. People were crying in during the movie It was amazing...and he died breaks your heart!!! Has soo many emotions in it.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM

This is probably the most awesome movie ever!!! Honestly I think its awesome. I actually just recently watched it lol. I love the entire movie up until the part where the boat sinks....I mean it really irks me that Rose didn't share the Door!!!! I mean two people could've fit on there. When the camera panned out after Jack died ( and she let go!!!! she wasn't supposed to let go!!!!) there was alot of space on top of that thing...thats just selfish in my book!!!!
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:25 PM

well from what i remember in the movie, jack put rose up on the door or head board.. whatever it is.. but jack put rose up there and tried getting on it himself but it was abou to flip. anyways one of my favorite movies. i don't know if you guys head of the eyption theater in hollywood or beverly hills and they show old movies... and they had titanic! i wanted to go watch it but we were a day late =/
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM

yeah i remember when titanic forst came out i was like obessesd with it! i wanted everything.. the soundtrack folders! posters anythign with jack and rose on it its crazy now that i think about it but i remember getting the vhs ste! haha and it was two tapes! what a trip