Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 4th, 2010, 04:47 PM

I dont think there's a girl out there who doesn't like titanic. Especially with Leo in it. He's just amazing. I love every movie he's in. Kindof sucks how he ends up dieing in most of them...like why can't he have a happy ending?

I haven't seen this movie in awhile I have the video somewhere...I know old huh?
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM

i was obessed! im talking about big time obsessed! with this movie.. and its and its not becasue of leo dicaprio either but i loved the story line i think i saw it like 3 times in theaters and then i had posters the cd.. i had the vhs haha when it came out i think i was like 11 or so.. one of those. havent seen it ina while.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I think this is one movie that everyone loves...guys can't even deny it sometimes. But I think I was in grade school when this thing came out. And man I was IN LOVE with it. I thought LEO was the cat's meow. He's still a HOTTIE. I'm waiting for him to come out with a new hit. So much talent. Such an appealing package.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:37 PM

I didnt think this movie was all that wonderfull. It was okay I guess but I wouldn't consider it one of my favorites. It was kindof depressing. And I think that its over hyped. I mean the girls could've shared the floating thing with Jack...nope she let him freeze to death...two people couldn't fit on that. All the furniture on the Titanic were made of authentic oak or mahoganny....so thos things could of held some serious weight and still float...even a trunk...But she let him die....its one of the worst movies in my book.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:44 PM

i absolutly love the movie titanic i guess maybe because im a hopeless romantic but i think this movie is amazing. i think rose and jack are a beautiful couple.. the movie is a bit long simply because its like 3 hours but i think the movie is totally worth it. i think i want to go home and watch it. i havent seen that movie probably in like 3-4 years. i have to soundtrack to the movie and i love listening to it when i need to chill out and relax. "your heart will go on"
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:23 PM

such a romantic movie.. im a hopeless romantic and i love all kinds of movies like this.. i always dream what it would be like to be in that situation and be so happly in love with a guy like jack. hes so romantic and makes many girls wish for guys in real life to be just as romantic as jack. i would love it if my boyfriend showed up with a thing of fancy roses just because.. or if he took me on a hot air ballon ride simply because he felt like it.
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:48 PM

I really love this movie...its the best ever. It makes you mad and happy and sad all with in a couple of hours. I really love this movie its really a good watch. I wish they would come out with a book that's more in debth than the movie. That would be awesome.... I haven't seen it in forever though. Which is a shame when you really think about it.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:08 PM

Probably the movie most girls would consider being the greatest of all time. I think the movie came out in 1997...I was still in grade school but I watched it. And I will admit I cried. Now when I watch it it doesn't have the same affect on me but it does hit the soft spot. Celine Dion's song was amazing...whenever you hear the song or see the movie they each come to mind they basically compliment eachother beautifully!!!
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM

Who doesn't like Titanic? Even some guys can't deny it.

Its a really sad story but it just does something to you when you watch it. I haven't seen it in forever. Its been years. But Leo looked like such a little boy in the movie. He looks different now with all his boyish charm gone. He still looks good though!!! And he's a great actor and so is Kate she's amazing!!!
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:58 PM

The classic tragic tale of love.

I mean people say its the best movie of all time but I won't say that its not but I mean just how Jack died gets me too...I agree with the person who said they could've shared that door. I mean she wasn't that big and he wasn't that big....even if they had to stay one on top of the other. I would've done it for my guy. I mean thats straight up being selfish. Jack didn't have to die.