Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 17th, 2009, 02:23 PM

Default Titanic

gosh i love the movie titanic. it's so old school.. or at least it seems like it. i remember watching it when i was young at the theaters.. and i still watch it now!!! i love the soundtrack... i love how good look leonardo dicaprio looks in there!! he looks so young.. the song that plays when he's drawing her.. and the song that plays when he's watching rose go down the lifeboat!!! gahhh.. love that movie.. if you haven't watched it yet.. yOU SHOULD!!
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:47 AM

haha i know what you mean.. i LOVED! that movie when it first cmae out.. i i seriously saw it like 3 or 4 times in theaters and keep in mind i was like 10 when iut came out lol and i also had the soundtrack.. and like all the posters i was crazy with titanic.. now not soo much.. i havent seen the movie in a very long time
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Never really saw any piece of Titanic. Wasn't that interested in the subject or the story, although I heard it's really good. I only heard "I'm KING OF THE WORLD!" and that's it. However, I really don't want to watch this film, and I've vowed not to ever see the movie, hahah. XD

But it's James Cameron, so who knows.
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM

This movie is as amazing. Its one of those movies you watch when you're having a bad day. It my feel good movie. Leo was so cute in this movie with his boyish looks and gorgeous smile. I've watched this movie too many times to count and It still has the same affect on me. Its amazing by far one of the greatest love movie ever made.
Old October 29th, 2009, 02:30 PM

This is one of my top 10 movies indeed. I remember watching this in the theater and just falling in love with it. Everything was just perfect in that movie. From the acting, the soundtrack, the love story, to the tradegy. Everything was just A+ about it! I agree with you girls, Leonardo Dicaprio looks so gorgeous in the movie!
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:13 PM

Never saw Titanic, and never really cared for it. It's essentially a basic love story that is brought to a tragic end because it's titanic. I may see it if it's on television or on cable, but I'm not that interested in seeing it at all.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:28 PM

I always thought this movie was way over hyped...But after watching if millions of times because of my dear sister...I began to see why so many people loved it so much.

Personally I'm not a fan of chicky chick flicks...i still like romance but this movie was too mooshy for me...Not saying it was a bad movie because it wasn't its just that the ending sucked and Leo dies...
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:30 PM

I love Titanic it is such a classic movie. I dont think it will ever get old. It is always fun to watch it once and awhile. It is seriously such a well made movie. It is like a movie that makes you smile and cry at the same time. it is such an emotional movie. I can watch it over and over and it still has the same effects on me even though i know what is going to happen.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Never really saw Titanic, don't really want to see it. I do like the love story in the film, but I was just never a fan of it...

I did like some of the parodies that have been made from the film...like the robot chicken spoof for Titanic where it was simply internet speak, and then there was this really bad animated film based on the movie. D:
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Are you serious? An animated film based on the story of Titanic? Seriously? o_o I kind of want to see it, and I really don't becuase it also sounds really bad.

I did see that Robot Chicken sketch a while back, it was really funny.

The movie was good, but I dunno if I put it in my top ten.