Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 16th, 2009, 12:12 PM

Default Girls, what is your daily routine on how you do your make up?

Curious to know the different techniques out there (=
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:26 PM

well.. on the days that i do wear makeup i basically do the same thing everyday haha..
i put on moisturizer.. and then my physican powder.
do my liquid eyeliner on top and then mascra .

but sometimes i feel like wearing more makeup like if im going somewhere. soo i'll put on my powder.. and a little bronzer as blush..
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:05 AM

I fill in my eyebrows with MAC eyeshadow and an angle brush. I usually am okay with just mascara but then I put eyeliner on my top lid only. Then I put Covergirl bronzer (amazing) to contour my face. Then use a MAC skin finish to high lights everything else! I like having nude lips too
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM

mac skin finish? ive never heard of that . sounds like somehting i would like tho.. i use to shop mac all the time in highscholl but then it made my skin so bad! so i stopped and now i kinda want to go back but not as an everyday product just for when i go out somewhere
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM

I dont really wear much makeup but when i do decide to wear makeup I usually use foundation first and then a little blush and probably some eyeliner and thats about it. sometimes i do curl my eyelashes but when i do i dont really like wearing mascara cuz it just makes my eyelashes look kind of weird i dont really know how to explain but it just looks weird.
Old October 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM

i usually wake up and go to sleep looking the same.. lol i dont wear much makeup at all maybe eye liner and mascara, thats pretty much it, unless its a special ocassion then i will take more time and use foundation, idk what its called but is basically a gel undercoat for eyeshadow and it makes it stick, then eyeshadow, eyeline my top lashes and pretty much call it good.. lol sometimes i wear a lipstick but not often i dont care for the feeling of it.
Old October 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM

im a huge believer in natural beauty. i think a woman looks best compleatly natural. i choose not to wear any makeup. the only time i wear makeup is when i have a breakout and im going somewhere -i think i wore makeup during my wedding, and during the weddings i was in for friends and thats all. and even at that it was a light natural look.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:00 PM

Yeah I dont really wear that much makeup I usually use some eyebrow liner because my eyebrows look freaking messed up but there is nothing i can do so i just try to make them look kind of natural with eyebrow pencil. I also use coverup or foundation sometimes because i have a bunch of acne scars on my forehead which looks disgusting but other than that nothing else. I am just super lazy so i dont even bother and i think wearing too much makeup gives you really bad skin so i just dont use any unless i have really bad acne that i cant stand.
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:25 PM

i start off by putting some physicans loose powder on.. and then i get the liquid eyeliner and do a very thin line on my top lashes and mascara and both top and bottom lashes and then im done !

haha very simple.. nothing over the top.. unless i go out and then i get the eyeshadow and maybe some blush haha
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:40 PM

I dont really wear that much makeup but when I do wear makeup I usually just wear some powder/ foundation and fix my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and that is pretty much it. I don't really wear any eye makeup at all because I tend to rub my eyes and if I do wear it sometimes I forget and then it just smears all over which just looks super gross. On special occasions I dont wear much more but I do try to wear a little eyeliner and mascara and light shade of eyeshadow. but my normal routine takes no more than 5 minutes.