Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM

i alwasy say.. ahhh they are preparing us for birth becasue i swear contractions probably feel like that just ten times worse haha.. my grandma told methat once you have a child you no longer get cramps which is good. haha
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:17 PM

ahh! this is the perfect topic for me.. i have the wrost cramps right now.. it amazes me how guys complain about being kicked in therie private area.. and we can sit through class, test, church., etc in constant pain.. with cramps ahhh.
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:58 PM

i feel ya! its seriously something that is unecessary . but hey at least its only once a month and not all the time.. that would be horrible.. hopefully your cramps go away within the day/
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM

hahaha...i remember when I first got my period and went through the whole cramping thing, my mom helped me make my own hot pack. We used a regular knee high athletic sock and filled it with rice then sowed the top. I got to decorate my sock and everything, it was acutally fun. I was 11. that was years ago, and I still use that very same hot pack. When I have serious cramps and all I do is through up all day I just make some ginger tea and thats all that I drink for sometimes 4 days straight. NO sugar...just straight ginger. I've tried other kinds of herbal teas that are supposed to ease stomach pain, but ginger has the best results so thats what I stick with.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:06 PM

yeah sometimes i just feel like cruling up into a ball.. and staying there. haha sometimes that does the trick.. but yeah heating pads are good.. it relaxws them a littl bit.. but i alwasy think.." oh wow these cramps are nothing compared to contractions"
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM

i had tthe worst cramps the other day it made me want to cry i swear but i took some advill and it knocked me out and when i work up... i still had cramps! ahh mann what is going on
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:45 PM

im already dreading cramps.. and i havent even started yet.. but i know its coming and i know what comes with it.. so yeah its no good.. sometimes there bearable but lately i feel like they are ten times worst where i literally have to stop what im doing to lay down and just breath in and out haha
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:51 PM

ughh i know.. im expecting mine any day and im dreading it as well... its just soo.. you feel soo.. gahh! and blah! hha but yeah i mean theres only some much you can do. to make yourself feel better but i live in a house of basically all girls.. besides my dad .. and let m,e tell you.. its not pretty sometimes haha
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:37 PM

ahh cramps are the worst.. and i know mine are coming soon just when! is the question.. man i reember i wanted this ti happen. when i was younger but now i just hate it.. and im gold and blue and were turning diffferent colors hshs
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:21 PM

cramps.. the dreaded word for all females. its super inconvinant and not to mention painful at times.. i just remember having to taker a final one time and i thought i was going to cry my cramps hurt soo much.. how am i suppose to remember math forumlas when i cant even focus! not fair .. i should have been able to retake it lom