Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old September 16th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Default Cramps

Please don't tell me to take Midol! haha What are some home remedies you girls use to maintain your cramps? I'm on my period and it sucks )=
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM

ahh me too i actually just started today. ugh :[
and as soon as i saw the wrod " cramps i had to read this.. because im currently expereincing them as we speak haha.. anyways.. i wish i knew some other way to get rid of them.. so i need advice too!

also i get really bad back pains.. like really bad to the point where i cant even stand up for a long time. anyone else get that?
Old September 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM

on top of cramps i also have a hughe headache from work and fighitng with customers over the phone and not only that i feel terrible.. i feel bloated and gross ahhh being a women just get better and better
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM

i haven't taken midol in forever. i try to stay away from pain killers.. whenever i get cramps.. and they are really really bad.. i just roll up in a ball with my knees on my chest. haha. other than that.. i usually just take a warm shower.. or put those heating pads on my tummy
Old September 18th, 2009, 01:20 PM

make a diy heating pad. fill a sock with rice and stick it in the microwave for two mins.. lay it on your tummy and relax.. try sipping a soothing camimile tea. warm baths also seem to help.if your have someone who can help you ask them for a back rub to try and maybe relax you. Not 100% if this works or not but ive heard that if you have sex or sexual stimulation it helps ease cramps so if your partner is willing to help maybe ask for some help. hope something helps..
** my fav is heating up a heating pad. curling up in a ball and falling asleep.. usually when i wake up im feeling fine.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 01:45 PM

ughh yes i know how you feel. cramps are horrible.. this last cycle. i swear i had toe worst cramps i have had in a long time.. a very long time.. i just remember standing in the kitchen nd feeling a sharp pain ughh damn you mother nature! hahaha like the commericals
Old September 24th, 2009, 01:15 PM

i hate cramps. and for me, it always seem to be worst when i'm about to be on my period. its so painful that you just feel like rolling into a ball and just hope for it to go away. other than midol.. i heard working out can help you with your cramps.
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:54 PM

lets be honest here we all hate that time of the month ohh man and it seems like everyone is always on it around the same time.. but only is there cramps.. but back pain.. bloating. cravingsd. ahh its terrible.. it swear i feel like a crazy person sometimes eating the way that i do..sighhhh. lol
Old October 6th, 2009, 02:31 PM

you said it zeta.. seriously its crazy im always like really.. really.. but yeah cramps are the worse especially at school when your taking a test its like you need to sit and concretrate but sometimes the cramps are getting in the way
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM

I agree with all of you, cramps are the worst thing ever. Its hard for you to concentrate when you're in so much pain and sometimes there is nothing you can do about. I find the heat pads you can buy at drug stores to be helpful. It doesn't help with the bloating but it does help relieve the pain which is a great relief.