Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 15th, 2009, 03:32 PM

Default Life Is Beautiful (1997)

i just finish watching this movie.. it's in italian.. it's about a italian-jewish man and his family in the concentrate camp.. and to keep his son's mind as pure as possible, he acts like the concentrate camp is a game.. using their imagination to get them as far as they can go. real good movie! check it otu!!
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:28 PM

i feel like ive seen this movie.. haha it sounds like a movie i have seen before.. but who knows. haha.. its crazy to think that familys actually had to go through that its terrible
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM

This movie is really good. I've only seen a little bit in school, but from what I saw, it's both tragic and also inspiring. What I really like is just how he continues to keep this up even when he is taken hostage near the end of the movie. It's really good stuff.

I plan on getting this movie.
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:15 PM

hey that sounds pretty good. I wonder if it is a true story. Does anyone know? Its pretty amazing what some of these people went through and the ways that they learned to cope with all the bad things that were going on around them. I've seen some of the interviews of the survivers from the camps and they don't even seem revengful about what happened to them. What good people they are.
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Wow this does sound like a really good movie...problem is though I dont speak or understand Italian. So that might be hard. Maybe i can find one with subtitles or something. that would be extremely helpful for sure. Movies about the holocaust always move me inside. For some reason idk why. I'm seriously going to look this movie up so I can watch it!! Thanks!!!
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:14 PM

I really love this movie. It's a joy to watch, and when the son and the guy go to the camp, it's excellent to see him keep the son's mind entertained and pure and alive. The last scene that was really sad, but heartwarming, is when the son is hiding in the container, and the guy is caught, but he walks funny to keep his son entertained.

Great movie.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:41 AM

I watched this movie. It was really heart breaking, it showed how much a father's love goes. It was a true heart felt movie. It was comical too so that kind of eased the mood. It was funny at parts and at some parts the comedy made you even more sad. The dad's sense of humor was ideal. I kept thinking that they were going to get caught but they didn't.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM

This is a really awesome movie. I just love how the father goes out of his way to keep the child's innocence going, and the last scene where he walks when he is outside trying to get his wife is really sweet, especially since he keeps it up to the end. In any case, it's a great great movie. I like it a lot, and I'm going to buy it when I can get some cash.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM

This is a good movie. I honestly have seen the parts where they are in the concentration camp since I watched part of this movie at school. It's fun and really good, and I really want to get it for DVD.

It's a fun movie, I think I'll go buy it. XD
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM

I saw this movie and it was so sad. The father in the movie truely loved his son to do what he did in making it all seem like a game. Also the mom who wasn't even Jewish decided to be encamped in order to be closer to her family. This movie really touched my heart and Its a really good family orientated family and it is so funny in some parts especially in the beginning when the dad first met the mom.