Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old January 15th, 2010, 12:10 PM

well it all just depends on their car and where they plan on having the kids sit. i mean if you have a surburban and two in the front and some in the back i think its best that you have them in the head rests so both back back seat and middle seat both have their own set of tvs. my aunt got these tvs for her car where each kid gets head phones and they can each watch their own movies. or they can all watch the same thing.. theres 3 tvs and it is the best for the kids each get to watch what they want.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:45 PM

i think its a great idea to add the dvd players into the cars becuase it keeps everybody entertained durring long car trips. if other familys are like mine it is the worst thing to do is go on a trip longer than four hours otherwise when we get there everybody hates each other. now we have a dvd player we all vote on a movie and thats what we watch. keeps the peace.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:09 PM

I'd say in the back of the carseat. If they look up, they'd have to recline their chairs or strain their necks, and that's not good. I really like the idea of it a lot, but personally, it's also really expensive, which is why iI don't want it in my least not yet. XD I'm surprised poeple have it for in the front seat, that is just BAAAD.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:28 PM

dvd players in cars are saviors haha they always keep my entertained on trips and we take long trips as a family sometimes. so yeah its always good..the onlt thing is sometimes we dont always agreeon which movies to watch haha
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Back of the headrest. If the headrest is in front of them, they'll bne able to just look and watch. if it's on the ceiling, they'll crane their necks upward and their necks will urt after a long day of DVD watching. D: At least, that's what I think. D;
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:21 PM

The DVD Players are nice, but it's an extravagant feature I find to be kinda useless later on. It's good for big families so that they can watch TV.....but personally, I never had it growing up, and I'm fine. Like I said, it's good with long trips, but I really don't foreseee myself buying one, even if I do have a lot of kids. It's just a unnecessary feature.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:32 PM

I love dvds in cars. Sometimes when you're driving behind someone who has one you can watch the movie too. especially if its one you've seen before because you have an idea of what they're saying...but sometimes the actions are good enough. I really like it. I don't have one because I can't afford plus I don't have sister in law has a built in one in her "family wagon" its pretty cool!! keeps the backseat noise down thats for sure.