Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 10th, 2010, 01:28 PM

I actually really like this show. You gain alot of information watching it. And I mean Dr. Oz is cool!!! He's really smart like I have no idea how he knows all that much information about the human body. Its amazing. Everytime watch his show I come away with some knowledge lol. I also like The Doctors!! But to choose betweent he two would be hard.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:19 PM

I like his show too!

I think that he gives out alot of information! sometimes too much but regardless its good. Some of the stuff that you learn is like sorta trivia stuff that you normally wouldn't know unless you were in a particular medical profession. So thats the main reason I love the show too. the Doctors are good too...
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:52 PM

I laughed at that show. xD

There was a show on how to get younger, and one of the segments was homemade solutions, and they pretty much just put creams, yogurt, glue, and other random stuff on Dr Oz in order for his skin to feel better...it was like they just made this stuff up so they can touch Dr Oz. XD
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:45 PM

i watched dr oz when it first aired... after that i don't watch it anymore because i feel like everything he is advocating is bad bad bad. and it just freaks me out.. everything i touch is bad.. everywhere have bacteria and virus.. and after the show, i just feel all weird.. like ahh should i eveen touch that@?! i don't want to live my life like that.. i mean it's nice to be educated in it.. but i don't want to feel this heavy pressure every time i move an inch
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:50 PM

To me, Dr. Oz and other daytime television shows are really boring and just blend together. D:

It's the same thing, just take a personality, put him in front of a audience, and have him/her overhype whatever it is they are talking about on television, and it is really just boring IMO. D:

I certainly dont like it, the show is just laughably bad in my opinion.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:27 PM

i heard about it before but yesterday was the first time i actually watched his show because i'm either at shcool or at work. he reminds me of an elf. lol. just saying.. hahah. but anyways.. it is informative but something i can't sit through for a whole hour.. was it an hour or half? i don't even remember.. but i notice that their promo commerical ad's always mention how this is deadly and that is life threatning.. good way to get ratings dr oz