Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Netflixs sound really good, especially since there is no Blockbusters in my neighborhood (I'm surprised they are still in business if you can believe it). However, I also want to see how long it'll take for me to get the DVD, and then how long I can rent it for....at the very least, I'll check out the website for sure.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:57 PM

I want to try Netflixs one day, but I really don't want to go through setting up an account, sending it back, and getting completely lost with how to send it back....Ilike the idea, but I still wish there were a lot more places where you can simply rent movies or games.

But that's just me with an old fashioned mind for rentals.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:45 PM

I've been thinking about trying out Netflix too. But it'll probably have to be in the summer when I'll actually have time to view my movies. Thanks to the CSU system not offering summer classes due to budget cuts...I'll have alot of free time on my hands. But I guess I do need a break. But I really think the whole Netflix thing is really cool.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:25 PM

Never had netflix, but I really want to try. Personally, I think that while it's a great feature, the fact is that I never get around to watching my DVds and even then IO have so much stuff I want to watch, I think I'll be fine without Netlfix. However, what I am excited for digital streaming and renting. That looks like something I want to try one day.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:13 PM

its really cool system that they have going but then again at the same time i would just rather go to my local video store and pick out one right then and there instead of having to wait to get mailed to me.. i like the more traditional movie thing where you go to the movie rental place and go and pick out your movie.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:46 PM

I'm thinking about joining this but I have to check out the low down...My friend says that the basic 10 bucks package is really good...but I'll have to get more details about it. I want it especially for the summer when I have alot of free time especially on the weekends because I don't have to study or anything like that. Man I want the summer to come already!!!!
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:08 PM

i recently just joined the netflix hype and i have to say that i am enjoying it. the fact that i can just look for movies with a click of the mouse instead of browsering through all the isles at blockbuster or something. i love how there's ratings to know if you should get the movie or not.. and you can't go wrong with the no late fee concept
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:07 PM

i just got a gift card for netflixs for my birhday from my aunt. i started yesterday and i really like it. i would recommend it to anyone that's a movie watcher and loves watching movie. i love the fact that a lot of old movies that you can't find at blockbuster you can find on here. i'm not a big fan on walking through every section of blockbuster looking for a good movie but netflixs help when they have user's reviews! netflixs.. five stars from me
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM

I need to get Netflixs. I would really want to check out a really good movie , but ATM, there is nothing out there I really want to get. Actually, I wonder if they have anything like that for video games, since there are some games I defiantely would want to play for sure.

Butttttttttt that is another topic for another time.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:15 PM

I wonder if there is anything for video games that is simlar to Netflix. Like there is a service for video games that is very similar to Netflix, because I would prefer to do that instead of renting them from a blockbuster video game store or paying full price for a game I'm not 100% sure on purchasing.