Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 15th, 2009, 03:43 PM

Default Netflixs

i'm new to Netflixs and i'm totally in love with it. i love how there is just about all kind of movies on there and i don't even have to spend all my time in a store looking for the ideal movie for the night. no late fees?? gosh that's heaven to me.. i love it. anyone have any movies suggestions for my queue??
Old September 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM

tell me about it! i love netflixs! i've been using for about a year and it really doesn't get old. i love how they have like ratings and suggestions.. event hough they don't have a whole lot of movies on the instant watch i raelly can't complain! right now my three movies coming in is He loves me, He loves me not, Being John Machvics ( i spelled it wrong), and Green mile!
Old September 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM

yeah my good friend uses netflix and i think i should start too.. my mom and sisters rent a movie about 3 or 4 times a week.. soo we've seen alot of movies.. but i i think im going to suggest this.. that way we can just exchnage them once we need another one
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:51 PM

I've heard so many good things about Netflix, I'm probably going to give it a try~ There are also those kiosks in stores that have netflix movies, which is awesome. ^^

Personally, I'm going to be watching the Alien Quadrology. I saw Aliens, and I am totally in love with that movie, it is one of the best.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 01:07 PM

i dont have netflixs but i know some ppl who who and love it.seem pretty legit watch a movie send it in get another movie.. you dont even have to leave your house,.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:45 PM

i have so many friends that have it when i wanna watch a movie i usually just call one of them up and head over to their house and watch it. or we make a plan for them to have it sent over then we do a girls night in and we watch tons of movies. its great. even my boss at work has netflix and he says they use it all the time and that it is a really good deal and is super cheap.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:48 PM

yeahn same here and my sisters and i really enjoy watching movies .. its basically the only time we get along haha plus sometimes the movies i have at home get old and ineed new ones. im going to maybe get netflix for them for christmas.. can you do that?
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:52 PM

I heard alot about Netflixs im considering it. I've been using blockbuster all along but I think I might try Netflixs' free trail and see how I like it. The commercials look pretty convincing thoogh so I just might like it. I feel comfortable with blockbuster so that would be a change. Plus I'm not the one paying for it my parents do, I just tell them what i want. Do you know which one is more expensive or worth it for that matter?
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:44 PM

The Blockbuster in my neighborhood is now officially closed, so I am left without a rental option! D:

I think from all the good things I am hearing, I will have to give this a try, it'll certainly be better than not having anything new to watch, I got to have at least a new movie per month.
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:23 PM

I really want to try using Netflixs, I've heard alot of good things about it from alot of people. I'm slowly getting around to doing it but its tough because I already have a membership with blockbusters and they are really good too, plus there is on down the street from me so its not that bad. I like the whole idea of them mailing your choices to you and that everything is online. Eventually I'll cross over.