Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:04 PM

yea face greese sucks in the morning.. i usually rub my face in the morning and im like eww gross so i have to get up right away and go wash my face. nothing is worse that looking all shiny and feeling all greasy... so i keep face cleansing pads in my bathroom so as soon as i wake up i brush my teeth and then wash my face and i really feel clean and refreshed.. its a good wake up routene.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:32 PM

yeah i hate an oily face,, drives me crazy and i normally get them when i dont wear makeup.. like recently i havent been and my face has been super oily.. compared to know where i have some on and my face feels fine.. funny how that works out.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:20 PM

I used to have this same problem and I had no idea why. But then I realized that maybe if I just switch my acne wash to regular soap maybe it'll work and it actually did. To my suprise. I hated having oily skin I think its soooo nasty. Especially when you wake up I used to feel so yucky!! I would automatically run to the shower. Now I have no problems...I dont even need to put on lotion or moisterizer at all.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:53 PM

i think it's normal for people to accumlate face grease after sleeping.. some people are just more than others. my face get greasy in the morning but nothing to crazy. but i realize that the night before when i have make up on and i take it off when i wash my face.. the next morning when i wake up the face grease is 2x! i was like whoa my face is so greasy.. i wonder why that is..
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:29 PM

i have those greasy face morning from time to time. usually happens when i'm out the night before i wake up with a greasy face ._. i guess it works for some people but even when i use cetaphil it actually made my face more greasier than usual when i wake up in the morning. the thing that i usually do is just leave it and just wash it off in the morning. ha!