Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Default armpit hair

how do you guys deal with your armpit hairs? or do you just leave it as it is? personally i like a clean under arm. i never shaved my armpit hair before.. i usually just pluck them. btu after a while it starts to hurt my neck with all those angles i have to do to see what's under there. is there any other methods i can use.. besides for plucking myself and shaving them?
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:06 AM

You could actually try "smooth away" I thought that this wasn't going to work! but it did! haha and I got it at CVS for only 9.99. don't get it at those mall carts! They tried charging me 30 bucks for it. It doesn't hurt, and I guarantee you that you won't get neck problems haha
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:58 PM

smooth away! haha how funny you menton that i was just talking about it today. but yeah i need to go get one.. i think its just nice to have for when your in a hurry and need to smooth legs. or something.. i think im going to go get one today.. they also have them at target.
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM

interesting.. i never tried smooth away before! and damn 30 bux at the mall. that's so expensive!!! gahh.. what does smooth away do exactly? cause that's not like shaving it right??!?! man.. the future and their crazy new ideas nowadays!!
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM

omg smooth away is amazing.. lol two years ago the people at the fair did a demonstration on my arm and there is still less hair there, i dont shave my arms so when they did it it made a litttle bald spot just above my wrist the hair grew back but not as thick at it was before, i think its amazing i just havent bought one tho. and yea the malls a ripoff cvs $9.99.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:23 PM

well i get rid of my armpit hair by shaving.. lol i think it is dirty if females dont shave their armpits.. my husband also shaves his armpits as well he says it makes them feel cleaner. he is one of those totally anti hair type of guys.. anyways he used that smoothaway thing everybody is talking about and it works really well for him because it dosent cause razor burn and it dosent have risks of nicks and cuts where a regular razor does.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:24 PM

yeah i really want one of those smooth awasy im going to get one most likey this weekend. haha i told my boyfriend that i was going to buy one for him too because he also is that type of guy who hates hair.. he calls me hairy haha i know hes just kidding tho so nothing is taken personal
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:42 PM

this smooth away crazy .. i have go to see what all the fuss is about. one of my sister uses it.. shes the hairy one in the family haha jk.. but no she does have alot more hair then the rest of us and she loves it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:18 PM

ive never tried to tweeze my armpit hair. ouch! i cant even stand tweezing my eyebrows! i always get them threaded or waxed mainly threaded.. and my armpit.. well i just shave them in the shower haha.
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:54 AM

You can try smooth away even though its doesn't work on everyone. Most people I know who have used it love in. They sell it at most pharmacies or beauty supply stores. Also you can always try waxing, you can buy a waxing kit and do it yourself and it won't be as expensive as going to the salon and getting it done professionally. Waxing yourself takes discipline but since you've been plucking your under arms all this time I think you can handle it.