Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:40 PM

I have switched through so many cameras because I break a lot I dont know I always drop it and then it freaking just breaks well anyways I have a casio now and it works really well like i know alot of other cameras only take pictures a certain range and i dont know but mine always has a bigger range like if we are standing in front of a tall buidling than i can get the whole building while my friends can only get like 3/4 of it so i think thats a really good part about mine. but i kind of want the new camera i forgot what brand i think sony that has the screen on both sides that would be so convenient when you have take pictures with your friends with no one to help.
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:30 PM

i just bought the new olympus stylus tough 6000, i am loving it so far.. i have yet to take it swimming with me since its winter already but i have used it while baking, out in the desert, and at my niece n nephews school functions and i love it and i trust them with it because they wont be able to break it.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:40 PM

Default NEW camera

Yeah I really want to get a new camera too. I have been looking all over and I think I am going to get the sony camera that has a screen on both sides. It is just seriously awesome. It would make taking pictures with my friends much easier since I always want to include everyone in the picture.but yeah i searched it up and its pretty expensive so i think i'm just going to wait awhile. maybe there will be some good deals on black friday is it is coming up soon.
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:42 PM

I really want a camera myself, I'm tired of using my moms eventhough she hardly ever uses it....its just a pain to share anything with parents period. I'm hoping I can get myself one soon or someone buys me one as a Christmas present. I'm not sure what brand I would get, matter of fact I could care less just as long as its above 8 mega pixels I'm content...I'll probably buy one with more than 8 but I'll have to check prices and put that all into account first.
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:56 PM

i alwasy see great saled itmes in ads. espeically arounf this time of year so i would go now.. i know this is the time your suppose to be buying gifts for others.. but i bought ther majority of my gifts already so why not buy your self just one thing like i did haha
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:13 PM

yeah try sales ads they alwasy seem to have great deals this time of year anyways im here at work freezzzing and bored.. i really want some pizza and i would love to finish my christmas shopping. anywyas i hope you guys had a great weekend
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:26 PM

yeah i need a new camea.. i didnt realize how much i was going to need it until the holidays started to roll around becasue then i didnt have a camera on thanksgiving and and my birthday haha so yeah i need to go get one
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM

im leaving on a road trip for two weeks this christmas i am going to be gone from the 20th - 28th of december. we are boycotting christmas this year like they did in the movie four christmas's! we are packing up and heading out to the midwest. were traveling all the way to iowa then back up to utah and then back here to cali. anyways im planning on buying the new olympus stylus tough the one thats water proof and everything because were planning to go to the mts and go snow boarding so i want something that can handle the elements.
Old December 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM

i agree with Geriselle on the camera i am buying myself one for christmas this year that way i can capture all the good things that happen over the holidays. im getting my new camera on thursday. im getting the 6000 model, im not too sure i need the next one up because i dont plan on going 33 feet deep under water. so ecited to take it when we go sledding in the mountains. it will work great.
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Oh thats cool I really want a new camera. I have one already but I just really want one of those professional type ones. like those nikon ones i dont even know what they are called. but i want to take some fantastic pictures of scenery and what not so I can hang it up in my house to decorate. I dont know buT i AM all of a sudden really into photography and i think that professional camera would be much better than the small digital camera i have now which does not have bad quality but i just really something better. maybe once i save up enough money.