Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 15th, 2009, 03:07 PM

Default digital cameras..

i need help finding a new camera. i have a canon and it's all wrecked. i got it like 3 years ago. my camera is used for the purpose of carrying it with me.. using it when i go out.. nothing to special.. none of those photoshoot stuff.. just so i can take pictures with friends. so what brand should i go for? go for something different or just stick with canon? don't get me wrong.. i love canon but i'm willing to also try other brands!
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:52 PM

go with a canon! i love my canon camera!! i'm not a big fan of sony because i hate the quality of the picture. i don't know if it's just me but it always seem just come out a tad bit orangey. i like niko too. i had that before i had my canon and i use to love it. but nothing compare to a canon.
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:57 PM

yeah canon is a good brand i have that one. i love my camera its .. y friend has one of those.. damn cannt remember the name right now but its the camera where you can draw on the pics... do youknow what im talking about ashton kutcher is in the commercials
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:02 PM

im in panic mode! on saturday i dropped my dad digital camera on the floor right in front of him.. and it borke i havent told him and im dreading it! i need t get it fixed and fast!!
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:43 PM

if your buying a new camera i would buy a olympus stylus camera.. they are waterproof up to 30ft, they have touch screen for easy picture taking while doing activitys such as snow boarding and other things like that... its "shockproof" so if u drop it or something it wont break it plus it can withstand 250lbs of weight on it without breaking.. the best part it want u go to the pool or something n pretend to trip n toss your camera in the pool.. n hear omg your camera... hehe so funny.
Old September 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM

THis is a great thread. I'm looking into new digital cameras also. What price range are you at. I think I don't want to spend more the 300 on mine. I also think Canon are a good brand so I'll look into Canons.
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:46 PM

i broke my camera sadly... it was a comeplete accident.. but with my luck of course it would happen.. i had it in my hands..and i guess when i was walking to the car i thought i was sliding it into my bag but i didnt and it fell. and now openturn on. greeat
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:40 PM

aww did you have a warrently on it? yeah my best freinds dads girlfriend was just telling me about how she wasnt able to take pictures of her sons wedding because her camera wsa broekn after she dropped it.. it sucks how you pay so much for these things and they break by a mistake that could have been prevented.
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:38 PM

i broke my during my friends sons frist birthday. i promised i would bring my camera and take lots of pictures durring the even because i know it can be a hassel to Host a party and also play photographer. so i offered up my time.. i was half way through the party and my camera was sitting on the table while i bent down to help a crying child that fell well another saw the camera and pulled the wrist strap then boom it hit the ground and it was DONE. luckly its not to old so im going to try and get a new one.
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:25 PM

I've just recently started looking for a new digital camera too. I never knew there would be so many to choose from with so many features to consider. I liked the one that has a camera both on the front and the back, I forgot who made it. But I saw the comercial and it was pretty cool...i think thats the one I'm going to get!!