Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:00 PM

Default am i the only one with this problem?

i use to run a lot. maybe like a 2 miles every other day. i love that feeliing.. just feeling all sweaty and then taking a nice refreshing shower after.. makes you feel like a brand new person. but lately.. i've been really stressed out.. and whenever i try to get my mile in i feel like i'm very short of breath and out of shape. is it just me being stressed out or is there more more to it? what do you guys think??
Old September 19th, 2009, 01:02 PM

How long has it been since you stopped running? Or have you continuously ran before you got stressed and kept it up? If it's been a while, I can understand you being out of shape, so you just have to do it more. Otherwise, if it's simply stress, you need to relieve your stress since you're expending more energy being stressed and running at the same time.
Old September 26th, 2009, 03:44 PM

Yea it could be stress related. Or maybe if you haven't ran in while you might just need some time to get use to running again. If none of those are it, maybe you're diet's changed and maybe that's causing you to be more tired. Hopefully you feel better soon!
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:09 PM

A side affect of stress may be fatigue which is probably the reason why you have a problem going through your running routine. You will have to try to find a different outlet for stress in away that would relieve some of it. And then maybe when you are more relaxed you would be able to go back to your routine of running.
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM

I think it's because you're stressed. I'm not sure what effects stress can cause, but it can contirbute to a lot of health issues and deteriorating conditions. I would try to figure out how to destress yourself (Either with a book, game, or a nap), and then take a quick run. Otherwise, I'd see a doctor as well.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:26 PM

I think that it probably is because you stopped for awhile. usually if you stop for awhile it is really hard to get back into the same shape that you were in. I also think that stress is also probably a factor in it like if you are really stressed than it is really hard for you body to focus on something so it definitely is possible stree is making running more tiring than it was before.