Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM

Default Mac studio fix..

okay so i'm done using mac studio fix... don't get me wrong.. it makes your face look flawless but after a long period of time it starts to get a tad bit cakey. i need help finding a new powder.. something lighter.. have anyone heard of bare minerals? used it before? a lot better?? how much is it? help!
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:49 PM

You could try using bare minerals. I'm sure that it's probably equivalent to how much mac's products are. I think that you should try using some other stuff. MAC is oil base I think. You should try water based. That's why their make up goes on better.
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM

yeah ive heard some great suff about bare minerals.. i unfortunately do now use it.. but i settle for physican forumals which frin like 10 or 11 dollars for the powder.. my friend turned me on to it and i have used it ever since i love it.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:07 PM

before i stopped using mac. i see alot of ppl have done that but then go back.. i was.. studio fix.. nc40 is it nc? idunno something 40 haha.. hey at least i still remember some part of it
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:57 PM

i was addicted to mac as welll i would spend so much money and then not be happy with their products. i use some drugstore foundation and man it works the same just not cakey nor expenisve. one good thing about mac is if you bring back ur empty containers they give u a free lipgloss if u bring back like 6 containers..
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM

yeah my freind wears mac and shes always keeping her containers and trading them in.. but i use to wear mac a while ago.. i wore it this weekend tho . haha it just makes your face look soo much better .. your skin i should say. so i normally only wear it when i go out.
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM

omg i love using mac studio fix. i love the flawless look it gives you when you wear it. its good to use long as you dont sleep in it because if you leave it on too long it tends to cause your face to break out. the mac formula is really thick and it dosent allow your skin to breath properly and that traps dirt and other germs into your pores. i usualy wear mac every other day and trade off with clique brand makeup because its said to be more healthy for your skin.
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:03 PM

yeah i love mac i think it makes your face look flawless when applied coprretly.. but like they all said.. its break out cental after you use it.. and espeically if you sleep with it on.. i only wear it when i go out.. well try to only wear it when im out.. i slip from time to time and wear it during the week but i regret most the time
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:51 PM

i think we all know the effect of math you cant look perfect with out consequences haha.. just doesnt work out they way but we all love it i know i do.. and i wear it so i cant complain.. even tho i will admit it it sucks haha
Old November 21st, 2009, 03:14 PM

I dont normally put on makeup because I dont want to have problems with pimples and stuff. I have pretty clear skin normally (except one week a month, you ladies know what I mean!) and don't see the need to cake up my face with the make up. I'll use like eyeshadow and lipgloss, but once a month I WILL use bare minerals to cover up those icky spots.