Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old October 31st, 2009, 04:30 PM

I agree, you simply need to run and run and run.

I would also recommend doing abdominal exercises like situps, crunches, and other things like that. However, the most important thing is to just do cardio exercises, that is really the best solution, I think.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM

yeah thats exactly what i have to do.. is get rid of my gut i need to get rid of it fast haha becasue really its not that i have a gut im just not as skinny as i once was and i would like to get back to the weight that i once as. just to make me feel better
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:24 PM

I seriously need to get rid of my belly fat too. It is so annoying. It just gets bigger and bigger it is just gross. I mean i remember when I could at least suck it in and it would look flat but now even when i suck it in it is still there. i havent really gained much wait but i guess before i had muscle and now it is just fat. But i seriously havent really worked out for like i think a year or something i dont know but it seems like forever.
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:51 AM

AWWW the gut fat. The worst ever to get rid of. I'll say do crunches and ab work outs but that doesn't work for everybody. It works perfectly for me but what may work for me may not work for you...but its worth the shot. If you go on youtube they have channels that are focused on fitness that may help you out alot because they are visual examples. GOOD LUCK!!