Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 11th, 2010, 12:48 PM

yupp i love them and take the chance to wear them whenever i can. they are kinda a work out tho.. sometimes i will wear them all weekend and by sunday i feel sore like my calves haha so i know its a work out to walk in them. but hey htye look good and make everything else look better
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:48 PM

i love wearing high heels i wear them for everything.. im finally got used to wearing them all the time so they are actually quite comfy. what i did learn however is that usually the better the brand of heels the more padding and comfort they have in them.. i own a few pairs of jimmi choo shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn there as comfortable as wearing comfy shoes.
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:51 AM

i agree with hetty, heels to me are very comfortable. i started wearing heels when i was like 16 or 17 i wore them so much my feet got used to being squished into heels and so now when i wear them it seems like im wearing just any pair of shoes, i dont have hurting feet at he end of the day or anything like that. im very comfy and just enjoy wearing them now.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:10 PM

I do like the wear them but I just hate the clicking sound they make when you walk on hard floors I dont know why but I just feel embarrassed so that is why I never wear them to school or anything like that. I pretty much only wear them when I go out or something and my feet still hurt if I wear them too long so I can't really wear them to go shopping though i kind of wish I could.