Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 19th, 2009, 11:13 AM

I personally hate wearing heels with a passion it doesn't appeal to me. Power to the women who do you guys should get an award or something becuase walking in those things take skills. I walk fine in them but after a couple of hours they get annoying. I hardly wear them anymore only to church or extremely special occasions. I heard that you can fracture toes too on the Wendy Show. Its crazy though because some people wear them every single day thats amazing.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:50 PM

Yeah I always wondered like you whenver you see celebs in pictures they are always wearing heels I wonder do there feet hurt or are they just super good with them that it doesnt hurt i dunno haha. but yeah i really like heels too. Like i have this really nice pair that i love wearing but i never wear it on a regular days like i feel weird if i wear it to school or anything so pretty much just for special occasions.
Old October 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM

OMG do I haha I love love love wearing heels but I hate wearing open toe heels because I have freakin messed up toes but i really cant do anything about it so i always try to wear closed toe shoes. I really love high heels except the sound they make when you walk on hard floors. I dunno but yeah i think i'm just paranoid about the sound. but i love how they look and since i am pretty short it just gives you some needed height
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:59 PM

That sounds horrible...toes dislocating...but I guess in a way it makes some sense. Some women wear high high heels, I'm in pain just looking at them trying to walk in those things. But some of them do it fine and I give them credit for it. I wouldn't be able to do it. I've tried and just settled on only wearing heels when I absolutely have to. Power to women who wear them on a daily basis!!!
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM

i love wearing boots with heels i think they make your entire outfit justy llok soo much better.. boots are my all time favorite.. dont get me wrong i do have other i love.. but boots eual love for me,
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM

i feel best when i put on a pair of sexy heels. i love wearing heels out to places such as dinner, clubbing, any time i can without looking to overdressed for the ocassion. i like to wear certain pairs of heels with only certain outfits. if i were them with other outfits i really hate it. so i think that i need to get a few casual heels that i can wear with all my outfits and not have to fancy them up.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:53 PM

i really love wearing heels and i love this time of year so manyb christmas parties and i get to dress up and wear all my favorite heeels not to mention i love to buy new outfits that sometimes require me to purchase new shoes to go along with them
Old December 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM

I've heard that it can make ur toes go crocked and have that knot at the joint of your big toe...some people have to wear toe braces to straighten it out. I've never heard about toe bone breaking but i guess that makes sense. I had the worst experience lately with heels. I wore them to one of my morning classes because I had to dress up for a presentation I was doing. I was at school all day because my classes are not too far apart and I figured it made no sense to go home...I was there from 7 30 to 6...nd my feet were killing me...I couldn't even walk literally...I've never felt anything worse in my life...I vowed I would never wear heels to school again...ITs just not happening.
Old December 21st, 2009, 05:27 PM

Heels are both a womens bestfriend and worst enemy...They look sexy on your foot and make your outfit look bomb but they hurt like you can't even imagine. I wear them only on special occasions and try my best not to think about the pain I'm putting my poor toes through. Its okay though they're probably used to it.

I've never heard about it breaking your toes but I know it can make them crocked and look all weird after a while.
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I love wearing heels though I don't really have a great tolerance for them after like an hour or so my feet start to hurt. So I usually like to stick to flats and tennis shoes but I just think it is so much fun to wear them though it sucks that I kind for too long or i just feel like my feet are going to fall off.