Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:16 PM

Default Love wearing heels?

i know a lot of girls love wearing heels. it just makes you look that much more sexier. i only wear heels once in a while. special occassions but if i'm going to school.. i rather just be comfortable. i prefer sandels but hey whatever flaots your boat. *high five* to girls who can wear them like they walking on clouds! i was watching the Dr. Oz show this morning and they were saying how heels can make your toe bones dislocate.. have anyone ever come across that situation??!?
Old September 15th, 2009, 04:00 PM

i'm more in the comfortable zone over heels. but like you said, on special occassion you just have to put them on. i have a friend who loves loves loves wearing heels. i mean like heels all day every day. when we make a short trip to the market, she have to put on heels. it's crazy! she recently developed what you're talkinga bout. the bone dislocating. she's having the surgery next week. they have to like cut off a certain bone on your toe then puti t back together then put a pin through it! scary!
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:45 PM

It makes women's legs look so sexy! I love when I find comfortable ones to wear! Steve madden usually has some great ones. It depends what kind of heels you wear. if you wear silettos of course your toes will have discomfort
Old September 16th, 2009, 03:20 PM

i hate my feet like hate them they are so gross.. and let me tell you its kinda embarrassing.. but i have bunions on my feet.. well on one of my feet.. and i hate them.. its actual phsyical pain sometimes.. anyways i love heels i wear them any chance i get too. .. but some times.. they kill my feet but i wont take them off.. afterwards i can see my feet all bruised and red.. but hey like i said i wear them as often as i can and i wont take them off.
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:36 PM

never had a problem with my toes dislocating.. but i do get an horible pain after wearing heels for an extended period of time. i bought these things calld yogatoes. or something like that.. you put them on once you get home and take off your heels.. it is helping to put your toes back to the way that they should be postioned naturally. dancers also swear by these things after they have been on their feet allday after lessons..
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:23 PM

im on of those girls hahha i love heels.. like you said they make everything look better like once you try them on with an outfit you cant downgrade for like flipflops or something because it doesnt as greata s it once did when you were wearing heels haha
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:55 PM

i hate wearing heels, but I do think girls that wear heels are very sexy and have a high tolarance level. I've heard that heels can cause painful bunions because most heels are pointy at the toes. On the flip side I've head that wearing sandals can be bad also because your foot doesn't have enough support. What's a girl to do? Just wear tennis shoes?
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM

haha exactly! what is a girl to do?? really tho i wear flipflops all the time.. and when im not wear flipflops i wear heels... i thin i only have one pair to shoes haha as in kinda sad.. but the truth
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:08 PM

absoultely! i love heels probably the best thin ever invented haha besides heat lol but all jokes aside i really do love them but i will admit they kill my feet literally i always have blisters or cuts something but i refuse to take them off there just too cute lol
Old October 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM

speaking of heels i attended a halloween costume party this saturday and i was a sailor.. and let me tell you.. the hells i worse were red and super adorable.. but.. they were one size smaller then i am so it tyou can imgine how i felt the next day ,., my feet were all cut up.. dont ask. but i didnt take them off all night.