Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old January 16th, 2010, 06:15 PM

You gotta go with the PS3, because you can play the games. The PS3, depending on the model of the PS3, can also play PS2 games, which is nice, and regardless, it can also play Blu-Ray, so you must get one....I still need one.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:34 PM

If I were you I would get the PS3 Game System. Atleast with the PS3 you can play games and stuff like that but with the BluRay you'll just be able to play movies...yea its supposed to be better quality but thats just too much for something that only has one function. I would rather be able to have something that I can switch up and have more than one use for.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Where can I find an OLD PS3? I don't want the new one, I want the old one where you could play PS2 game son there no problem. I really don't want the new one because then that would be a waste of all my PS2 games.......I've looked everywhere, and no such luck. Help! D:
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:46 PM

I'm all for the PS3 too...even if your not a gamer. Its just that the blueRay is too much to be paying for especially since it doen't come with anyother type of funtion for use. Maybe you'll start getting into the whole gaming thing. I never use to play games until my ungle bought me a Wii...so go for it. You might even find you like gaming. lol
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:33 PM

I'm going to have to agree with the rest of the folk on here and say to get the PS3 game system. I mean yea you probably don't play games and you're not a gamer...but you never know. And its always good to have something that has two seperate functions....it makes you feel like you made a good deal. Plus video games are fun....you just got to get the right game that fits you.