Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM

Default vma's

who watched the vma's?
actually you didnt even ahve to watch it because they were all over every news and talk show lastnight haha. ohhh kanye.. oh kanye.

anyways thats been talked about enough.. lets focus on new moon!! ahhhhh how excited are you.. im super excited i seriously cannot wait to watch this movie!!
Old September 15th, 2009, 01:26 PM

yup.. i didn't even have to watch the vmas and i saw all other the internet and the news about kanye. man what the heeezy was he thinkign?!?! that was horrible what he did. at first i thought it was staged cause you know they come up with these crazy stuff sometimes. but after all the buzz about it.. i felt bad for taylor!
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:21 PM

kanye is a jerk!! he took her moment away. she was like standing there speechless. poor girl. she deserved it. it's really classy of beyonce to see what she did. she told her to go up on stage and give her speech. reason why we love beyonce!!!
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:10 AM

I know right?! Same here! Beyonce is so humble. I hope kanye's autotune machine fails at his next performance. He didn't even win an award, so he needs to be quiet! haha Ahhh, I fell out of the twilight game, and now I really want to see the movie! <3 Team JACOB. haha
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:28 PM

yeah im a big e! news fan so i heard like from them that taylor started to cry after she was taken off stage how sad is that! what an jerlk right! and then l did you here what he said about patrick swayzes death.. he said micheal jacksons was the big one of the yr.. or something like that. idiot.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:20 PM

whattttttt!??!? kanye actually said that about patrick. that's just mean and RUDE. some respect please.. geees.. he's so cocky and self-centered that it just makes me hate on him. and like you guys said.. no wonder he didn't win any awards. what a loser!!!!
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:52 AM

yeha i heard we released a statement about patrick swazye.. and im like really kanye.. no one even expected you to say anything he could have just left it at the taylor swift thing but seriously.. hes getting to obnoxious.. and just plain out annoying!
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:10 PM

omg that just shows how big of an idiot kanye is.. it disgusts me.. i mean seriously get a life.. poor girl.. i felt so bad for her she looks liek she was about to cry. i mean she totally deserved to have a great award speech and this dumb jerk ruined it. i mean he really needs to get a life.
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM

they have been playing the vma's wayy too much.. im kinda sick of it now.. mtv needs to do soemthing to spice up there network. i will admit i like that they started playing scrubs and i loved this season of the realword. cancun
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM

yeah really how many times.. enough is enough lol. but yeah i really want mtv to replay the reunion show of the real world i only got to see like the last 10 minutes of it. hmm maybe.