Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Default sick of dark hair.

im light skinned, green eyes. and when i was younger i alwasy had lighter color hair.. not blonde.. but light brown " dity blonde" as most called it. when i was in highschool i started enhancing my blondeness and put highlights which made me hair super light..

eventually i wanted the blonde out and just went dark.. i first dyed my hair.. red.. and i reeally liked it.. but then i tried dark chocolate brown.. and i have had darker hair ever since.

now.. im sick of it.. and i want honey colored hair. haha
but is that too light for winter?
Old September 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM

wow that's kind of cool how your hair just stops growing from the original hair color. i haven't dyed my hair in the longest. mayube a couple of years now. i'm still trying to recover from all the damage the coloring done to my hair! i think honey brown would be a great color for winter.
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:13 AM

yeah i agree i think honey will look good for winter. ive been wanting to change up my hair for awhile.. i just alwasy say i am and i never do.. so this time im actually going too.. im thinking maybe a shorter hair cut or something
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM

yes im sick of it..i havent dyed my hair in while and its starting to get a little lighter .. im dying it tho.. its my sisters gift to me for my bday haha.. really want something alot lighter im going for more of a honey color.. so we"ll see how i can pull that off..
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:52 PM

i think light color hair is ok during winter just you have to make sure to buy items the complement your light hair color. i think its ok because they have natural blondes who rock that hair color all winter long and it dosent look to out of place. i guess if your totally white blonde then it might look weird but i think it would be fine to be light blonde during winter
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:35 AM

I think that it would look good in the winter. I have alot of friends who are natural and not so natural blondes and the rock they're hair through all the four seasons and it never looks weird to me. I personally never changed my hair color I've thought about it but eventually put it off cuz it would be too much to keep up wit on my part. But I think you would look great and it should compliment your green eyes!
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:35 PM

I think that would be really cute. But I've always wanted to try out new colors and see what would work best for me. But I'm too scared maybe I would in the summer. I don't know if I should though. It would be a huge move for me. My mom thinks I should try it. But I like my dark hair I don't know. I might try a shade or two lighter, nothing too extreme, and see how I like it.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:11 PM

ia ctually love my dair hair i was sick of it before but then i dyed it a new darker color and ir elly like it.. i want it darker haha so i think in gonna go back sometime soon.
i thought the samething light in summer with highlights but now,,. im just sticking to darkness .,. for now
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM

I think you should go for it. Its good that you're young becuase everything that you do now thats not even intentional can be considered a fashion statement. So I would go for it. Why not? I've always wanted to try a new color but I've been to chicken...I think I would though. I just don't know what color to choose yet..I'm probably not going to do blonde maybe a light auburn honey brown tone....who knows?
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:41 PM

i actually died my hair last night i was so bored and couldnt sleep and i had a box with me so i died my hair darker and its actually really dark and since im light it looks black on me and kinda washes me out i kinda wish i would have kept my color but we'll see.. its different and i like it.