Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Default plan b.

okay well im just going to be truthful here. ive uses plan b.. once.
and its acutally an interesting story.. i wont get into details.. anyways.
basically i went to cvs to go buy it and let me tell you i paid like $65 dollars for it but i needed to make sure. they basically acted like i was doing something wrong. and then a few days later i found out

they have them at planned parenthood or any health clinic.
for free.

not complaining.. because like i said it was for my own good. but im just putting it out there for anyone who might be interesed.
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:56 PM

yup, i totally agree. cvs always give you that disgusting look and give you attitude when they ask you for id. the first time planned parenthood give it toyou for free and after that they give you to you for 10 dollars after that. not saying to use it to our advantage but it's way better than paying 50+ for it.
Old September 18th, 2009, 11:19 AM

just a comment to people who plan on using plan B or have used it more than once.. if you use it to frequently it will no longer work. its not intended to be used as a birth control only as an oops i really messed up kinda thing. but i am pretty sure that you can get it at planned parent hood and also if your a student at a college they usually offer everything you need.. Such as birth control pills (small fee), condoms, and plan B. so if you do not have a planned parenthood near by check on the local college.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM

I agree, plan b's should be acted on if plan A didn't work. Plan A meaning condom breaking, forgetting to take the pill, or "oops my bf forgot to pull out" sorta thing. Idk if it's bad for yourself, I'm fortunate enough to have never taken it. I stopped using the Birth control because I'm tired of taking the pill everyday when I only get laid once a month. hahahaha jk!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 02:46 PM

hahaha that was funny.. but yeah i couldnt agree more should only be used as backup for your backup lol. ive only taken it once and thats because like you said.. i had an inccident with a condom. i think its pretty ridiculous that ppl would even considser using it as birthcontrol.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:02 PM

well plan b a great idea.. its called plan b for a reason.. because its meant to be taken after your plan a fails.. i will admit ive take it once.. ahaha its a tiny little thing but it totally through my body off track. anyways it s good to know its there. just incase.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:36 AM

I don't mind going to the cvs pharmacy by my house because the girl who works there is really cool, she doesn't look at you weird when you buy personal items...the guys always do.

I'm also fortunate enough to have never been put in the situation where I needed to use plan b. My college supplies condoms and birthcontrol for a small fee, and they give information for the nearest planned parenthood if you ask. I had to go with my friend for support, and I got alot of good information out of the trip as well as alot of free goods.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM

yeah i didnt learn about planned parenthood until recently.. i bought the pill awhile back.. ohh not birth control pill the plab b pill awhile back becasue well i needed it to be sure.. and i dont regret yeah it was a lot of money but wroth it in the long run .. i just couldnt chance it
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:01 PM

i have never had to use plan b but i have friends who have used it, idk i feel like its a responsibility to make sure your protected. if its one of those condom broke situations then ok but if its "omg when i was drunk last night i hooked up with mr hottie from the bar..." thats totally bad. like others before me have said dont use it too much or it wont work when it needs to. its not birth control its accident removal!
Old December 16th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Thats a good heads up. I hate how people judge without knowing the whole should've went to Walmart...they're pretty chill when you're getting personal stuff like that. Hopefully I dont have to actually need to use plan b but its good to know where I could get it. You never know what the future holds. I can't believe its so expensive though...I thought it was 40 somthing dollars...65 dollars thats expensive but hey you got to handle your business.