Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 11th, 2009, 03:23 PM

Gossip girl is getting really heated up like there is so much drama. I can't wait to see what happens between nate and serena. They are so cute together. I hope trip doesn't come back into the picture. It is definitely one of my favorite shows. I try not to miss any episodes but if I do there is always the website which is great.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:21 PM

I haven't been watching gossip girl for awhile is it back yet? I checked awhile back and it was just on rerun so I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is back for a new season yet? or if not when does it come back. I just really want to watch some gossip girl know haha but i hate watching reruns.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:46 PM

I watched probably one episode of gossip girl and never watched another. All my friends were raving about it when it first came out when I was in Highschool. Thats when I gave it a shot...but the books are way better and I just couldn't handle the way they talked some of they're voices were annoying...I know I'm weird. No need mentioning it lol
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM

My bestfriend was into this show soo much that I would always have to sit through it with her and watch the entire thing....It was okay at first I actually didn't mind too much at the beginning but then I started being able to telegraph stuff...And it wasn't as entertaining anymore. I read one or two of the books and lost interest too...
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:20 PM

I never read the books so I guess I dont really know but I do watch the show. At first I loved watching it but now I just feel like it is just getting kind of boring. Like before I would make sure I had time every monday to watch it but the more I watched the more boring it seemed. I dunno but I guess I just like their highschool years better than their college years.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:09 PM

Watching this show made my head race. It was seriously too much stimulation. I was lost half them time. It was too fast pace especially after a hard day. In high school it was cool. But now with college...its not as interesting and doesn't spark my interest anymore. I read the books...they were good!!! Probably because I could read at my own pace lolz...
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:13 AM

Yeah I agree I am just not that interested anymore. I just watch bits and pieces now and I dont really know half of what is going on. I watch parts of the episode on Monday but I was just a little confused so whenever it went to comercial i would just switch the channel so i only caught half of the whole story i guess.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:12 PM

AHH reading some of these post makes me super excited to watch the 3rd season! serena and nate!! finally!! and then dan and vanessa! whattt whaaatttt! ahh i havent seen any of the third season. i have season 1 and season 2 on dvd and im gonna buy season 3 because im normally in class when its on so i never have a chance to watch it. i cannot wait till seaosn 3 comes out on dvd.
Old April 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM

ahh! i havent seen ther 3rd season either and i was at the gym yesterday and it was on .. on screen 5! ah and i saw something that makes me want to just watch it all online now.. but i normally watch them when i buy the disc, ahh seriously.. wtf man end the seasonso i can buy them already!
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM

as much as i love this show i cant wait for the 3rd season to end! so i can gobuy the season and finally watch it! since i have class on monday nights ive missed pretty much every episode and i want to see what happens with chuck and blair and then i heard dorta is getting married! ahhh i need to watch!