Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:13 AM

Default gossip girl.

so i did something really dumb last night. first let me say how much i love gossip girl and have been waiting for the new season to start. well anyways yesterday..
i was talking to my sister and i was all "hey! gossip girl starts tomorrow!" and she was all " what time?
me:the ususal time 8.
sister: no , 90210 is on at 8.
me: oh well okay after that then
sister: melrose place.

me: no. it starts the 14th.
sister: TODAY IS THE 14TH!!

so we missed it haha.. only saw the alst two minutes of it thanks to me.
Old September 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM

i havent had a chance to see completely all of season 2. i basically stopped watching when the series went on break for like 3 weeks around christmas time. so im super stoked to go by season 2 and watch it all weekend long!
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:48 PM

who loves chuck bass!

i loooovvee him.. i dunno why hes mean and hes evil and dark but o love him i love what comes out of his mouth his smartass remarks and i love how he dresses.. and not to mention his evil plots haha.. whats not to love about him
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM

its on tonight! and i cannot wait to watch.. seriously josh swartz rights some good shows.. the oc( which was good at first) and then gossip girl.. and chuck ( has anyone ever watched chuck if not.. rent the seasons its really good and funny)
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:13 PM

this is too funny i was actually watching the first season of gossip girlyesterday with my cousin and little sister.. ive seen it many times before.. but the dialouge cracks me up.. just what they say and the commentary by gossip girl her self.
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:52 PM

my parents went away this weekend and on friday i bought gossip girl season two.. and you know what i did all weekend.. bascially just watch it. haha its super addicitng .. 7 disc this season.. im currently on 6 so.. i will be sad when its over im just curious to see whats going to happen between chuck and blair
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Default Gossip girl

Yeah I am watching the new season right now and I like totally love it soo much drama. It is definitely so much fun to watch. I love hilary duff's character she is awesome. I cant wait until the next episode on monday looks like vanessa is going to causing some drama after their three-some haha. I can't wait.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM

i love chuck bass.. sooo muchh.. haha and the last episode of season two ommggg i just want to watch it over and over again becasue see chuck is a seriously disturbed young man.. haha hes mean and scarcastic.. but at the end of the day hes sweet and knows how to treat a women.. ahyh i love him! he might be a womanizer but still i love him and blair together
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:56 PM

yeah chuck is a character all right .. hes whity comments crack me up. nat is the one who hooked up with everyone.. and dan is well dan.. and blair i love sooo much shes my favorite along with dorotia i think thats how you spell her name
Old November 20th, 2009, 04:02 PM

I love gossip girl. I can't wait until the next episode on monday so excited. I wonder what is going to happen with dan and vanessa. Man I really liked dan with olivia they were so great together sucks dan is in love with vanessa. but yeah I wonder what is going to happen with serena and nates cousin forgot his name i mean he is still married i dunno i just think that he is probably just going to go back to his wife and its just going to be a huge mess.