Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old September 15th, 2009, 11:05 AM

Default continued...

i probably should have posted the skinny bitch thread over here on instead on fitness and excersie haha but also in the book they tell you the truth about all meals.. drinks.. coffee.. its pretty interesting because if you think your being "healthier" but having a deit coke.. think again.
Old September 15th, 2009, 01:32 PM

yeah i heard that diet coke isn't even a 'diet'. i heard that even drinking regular soda is better. well that might not be entirely true but i think i should google it up. that book sounds interesting. i'll probably go check it out or something!
Old September 23rd, 2009, 04:58 PM

yeah thats what they say in the book thats its even worse for you to drink diet..which is misleading haha because i mean isnt diet suppose to be better.. it all goes back to that calorie craze everyone is on.
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM

diet soda is really un healthy for a person to drink... all the fake sweeteners can do so much damage to one's body it can really have a harmful effect. i went a year and a half with out drinking any soda and i felt so healthy and refreshed.. but i now drink it again. i really wish i wasnt so addicted to the taste, thats the only thing i like about it.
Old September 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM

I am honestly addicted to Coke a Cola, and I don't mind so much. however, the issue I have is mainly that I'm stuck drinking Diet Coke, and I know it's really bad to drink it. The only benefit of drinking Diet Coke would probably the zero calories you have, but then again, they had to put in enough stuff to compensate those zero calories. D:
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:38 PM

yeah i hardly drink soda .. most the time i'll drink water but other then that if i feel like i need to drink something with more flavor i drink lemonade.. there are those few occansions where i drink rootbeer but becaseu i love it haha but not all the time..
so yeah i know what you mean.