Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 13th, 2010, 11:31 AM

I just LOVE this show. Watching it brightens up my day. When it first came out I didnt think that I would like it at all...atleast the singing part...But now that I actually have seen an episode or two I have to say I was impressed. The guys on there are sooo CUTE....and the drama makes it even better in a way. Hopefully theres a new season...I'll have to look into when thats coming out.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:25 PM

i heard they were doing a taping for the new season at Citrus College...I was so mad I didn't get to go over there. They were signing stuff and all kinds of stuff. No fair. Why couldn't they film at Mt. SAC?! But I can't wait for the new season to start regardless. At first when I saw the previews for the show I thought it would be lame. But it was actually pretty cool. I really like it.
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:23 AM

I can't wait for the next season to start. So much happend during the last one it was crazy. I love Glee!!! It took me awhile to get around to watching it almost like everything else but once I did I was hooked. The singing isn't bad at all and its not all happy go lucky kind of stuff. I LOVE THE CHEER COACH!!! She's hilarious!!!!
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:21 PM

Yea I heard about the taping at Citrus... I was ticked too. Of all communtity colleges. LOL. But I was like most people...very sceptical when theis show first came out but then after watching it the first time I was actually hooked. I didn't even get to watch all of them because not all of them were listed online for viewing by the network...bummer!!
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:35 AM

I can't wait until the new season comes out. I think its in april or june...one of those four letter months lol. I don't rememder but its in the spring. I can't wait. I love GLEE!!! Its THE show to watch. And its kinda funny. And I mean come on the guys are hott!!! I was kinda turned at first because it dealt with highschool and singing first thing that came to mind for me too was High School Musical...nd I didn't like that one at all. But then I watched it and I was like WOW!!! Man I love this show!!!
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:29 PM

Isn't the new season starting...I need to find out because I seriously love this show!!!!

I love the irony in it and the singing is amazing those people got vocals and not only that but the guys are HOTT!!! I mean where did they find these people. Even the teacher is a hottie. Now that is skill!!! whoever did the casting BRAVO!! You did a great job!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:58 PM

I have yet to watch Glee...It just seems funny Singing and all that in high school. Its too musical for me. I love musicals but I mean this looks to happy go lucky. Maybe I'll give it a try when the new season starts or something like that. My friends have been getting on me too. This show must be amazing because everybody's inlove wit it. I guess I'll give it a shot.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:55 PM

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!

I love this show. I'm like beyond obsessed. Even though I've been out of highschool for a while its just like wow!!! Amazing!!! I wish my highschool had a glee club I would've soo been in it!! No doubt. My friends and I used to sing all the time and make up our own chorography (so did not spell that right lol) to songs....It was sooo much fun!!! I love watching that show my room mate and I always watch it together....good times.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:20 PM

when is glees new season coming out.. i watched last season and i have to say i enjoyed it... i wasn't really up to date with the episodes all the time but i did catch it whenever it is on and i thought the teacher is pretty cute. one of the girls on there is good looking too.. and their voices are really good!! i'm looking forward to the upcoming season.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:53 PM

i love Glee!! the teacher in there is pretty cute. at first i was like oh no.. another high school musical kind of show on fox. g r e a t. but after i watched it i actually liked it! i don't know if it's similar to high school musical considering that i never watched it but i really did enjoy watching glee!