Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old September 12th, 2009, 06:38 PM

Default Body Spray or Perfume?

Does anyone know the difference between body spray and perfume? Which one is better to use? I know perfumes are usually more expensive than body sprays so is it better to use perfume?
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM

I think the difference is that they have different potencies. Perfume is supposed to be a lot more concentrated than body spray. I know sometimes body sprays tend to smell kind of like rubbing alcohol when you first spray it because it is a lot lighter than perfume. Body sprays are supposed to last about 1-2 hours and perfumes are supposed to last about 4-6 hours I believe. It just depends on your preference. I like perfumes for going out at night because I definitely will not be reapplying. And then for daytime I like body sprays because they are a lot lighter.
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM

i love them both.. but for every day use im going to have to say body spray .. because i do keep a bottle with me at all times.. haha but i love perfume.. especially at night when your going out.. so yeah. body sporay for the day.. perfume for ther nights out.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:26 PM

yeah ive been using alot of body spray later i went through my perfume stage and after i ran out of one of my favorite ones i started carrying body spray with me.. and ever since i just buy them now lol
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:59 PM

Yeah I think that body sprays are just more subtle than perfumes other than that I think they are pretty much the same. Except for the price of course. Usually perfumes can be hundreds of dollars. I think perfumes are probably more of a special occasion type of thing while body sprays can be day to day. Body sprays are just more casual overall
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Default body spray or perfume

I personally like body sprays more just because I think they have a more subtle scent than perfumes. I usually get my body sprays from bath and body works so the scents I get are fruity. I really like the Country apple and the cucumber melon scents so I usually stick to those two scents. I dont really like anything that is too overpowering. so i think the more subtle the scent is the better.
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM

I rather use body spray because its not overwhelming in the smell. Also sometimes depending on the perfume, you're clothes might get stained, especially with white shirts. So in order to just avoid that possibility all together I just never use it anymore. I love body mists they're the best thing ever. I can also use them as perfume.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:06 PM

i say body spray for like everyday things and perfume for when your going out other then that.. thats it.. and not to mention sometimes perfumes can be overwhleming so when i alwasy keep body spray in my car so i have it when i need it .. sometimes it makes my way to my bag if i have room haha
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:05 PM

im going to have to agree. i like perfume for when im going out and i love getting compliments on how i smell haha makes me feel good. but yeah i like body spray im all for it. i think its a good thing to have when you need someothign not soo.. strong ya know what i mean
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:04 PM

i loe my perfume but i can understand what you mean how for every day use but i still us emy perfume haha i switch it up frtom yime to time tho.. but other then that i only use body spray when i start to run low on something