Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 26th, 2010, 04:08 PM

last night i watched the movie revolutanary road.. man that was one of the worst movies that i have ever seen. i feel asleep twice, i woke up and the movie was still sucking. i totally hated it and i would say dont watch it simply because its too boring. ugh i hate watching crappy movies even when they are award winning.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:40 PM

none! i wish i was watching a movie rathe then what im doing now.. im seriously bored to the max and i feel like time isnt moving.. i gues i cant concatrate on it.. anyways im here at work and i want to watch finding nemo.. aww such a cute movie. also dear jon idunno why i never like sappy love movies like that
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Oh wow, the last movie that I actually made an effort to sit down and actually watch would have to be.......Aliens: Resurrection. DDDDD=

What a bad movie.....it had potential, but the story itself is just bland bland bland bland BLAND and the characters are not interesting at all. It was just so samey with it's action gimmicks and horror setups that it wasn't entertaining. So this is a definately No on my end.
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM

thats a good question.. idunno yet. but yeah i arranged a movie night but i think im gonna flake out on it becasue the person i arranged it with doesnt seem that into it.. but yeah.. anyways. im tired and wanna sleep.. this next hr is going to be the slowest hr of my life..
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:31 PM

I've been watching the Lethal Weapon movies again. I haven't watched them ever since Mel Gibson's professional drop in reputation as of late, but when I saw them again, the film is really good and really funny. Lethal Weapon 3 is my favorite film.

At least, I really enjoy it more than any other film.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:35 PM

I haven't really been watching movies lately. But I am for sure going to watch Oceans by Disneynature next week with my little sister. We kind of made it a tradition to go watch Disneynature movies on the opening day even though they only had one movie before this Earth. I just really like watching stuff about the nature and especially these because unlike some documentaries these are actually not boring. Or maybe because its on the big screen but I just like it more you feel more engaged in it. I also love the fact that they donate money to organizations for the tickets sold in the opening week.