Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM

the recent movie just watched couple of days ago was ferris bueller's day off. i never watched it before and it just reminds me of those high school days. lol. anyways. that movie was funny but for some reason i really wanted him too get caught!!! =P
Old November 20th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Default 2012

The last movie that i watched was 2012 and I really liked it like a lot a lot. I know it had like bad reviews or whatever from critics but in my opinion it was a really good movie. Like there were a lot of people that went to watch it or at least the time i went which was in the morning so i didnt think there would be so many people. It was very intense but also very fun to watch. Like there were some parts that you couldnt help but cry but in the end everything was ok. It was just a good movie and i highly recommend people to go watch it.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:50 PM

im not watching anything right now.. lol i wish i was tho. i think the last movie i watched was... was actually new moon but before that i thinkit was thelma and louise on e!?? haha ohhh no i lied.. it was 4 chrsitmas haha
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:33 PM

i think i want to go home and watch twilight.. just to recap.. after watching new moon haha man twilight was hilarious if you tink about all the stuff edward says in the movie mann im sorry jacob is hott! but im still team edward all the way
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:18 AM

I've been watching the Family Guy movie where Stewie goes to the future in order to figure out why he turned into such a wussy baby in his present. It's really funny, and it feels like an episode of Family Guy which is always a plus. I still wish it could've been a feature film, though.
Old December 4th, 2009, 04:20 PM

I am not watching any movies currently but I just watched the blindside and I really liked it. The next movie I am probably going to watch is Everybody's Fine I think that would be a very fun movie to watch. I am so excited to watch it. I love Christmas themed movies. And after that I really want to watch Nine the one with Kate Hudson and Nicole Kidman. I pretty much have a long list of movies that I want to watch.
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:57 PM

the last movie i semi watched was inglours bastards we rented it this weekend and i started watching it.. what i saw i liekd it was really good.. alot of reading tho.. you basically read the entire time.. but i didnt get to finish becaseu we had dinner plans and i need to get read.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM

I haven't really watched any movies lately but I am probably going to watch nine this weekend. I also kind of want to watch sherlock holmes especially since I heard it was really good. I can't really think of anything else to watch. But I definitley think there will be a lot of good movies to watch when new movies come out.
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM

i recently watched the movie inglorious bastards.. i had heard that it was a really good movie but i just really couldnt be intrested in it.. there was way to much talking that needed to be followed so i decided that i wouldnt finish watching it simply because i was confused..and then there was no point i wouldnt watch it again.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:25 PM

i watched juno.. over the weekend.. super cute and i tinki wanna watch it again.. ive seen it before but i guess it was the perfect movie for the mood i was in at the time. anyways. besides juno i think i wacthed click on fx lol