Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 26th, 2009, 05:54 PM

oo i loce that movie it was on last night didnt have a chance to see it tho i had a bbq to attend., but yeah tim burton movies are the best espeicall with danny elfman music. its like a match made in heaven lol
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:39 PM

Default A Beautiful Mind

i just got this movie from netflixs recently. i can't believe how long i put that movie aside for! everyone keeps telling me how good it is but it's still at the bottom of my queue.. but wow, when i watched it yesterday i cried at the end! sooo good! love it love it!
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Default movies

Well I just watched New York I love you but I didnt really like it which is i guess pretty suprising for me since I pretty much like all movies but i just really didnt like ny i love you. it was not my taste. I just thought it was a really weird movie i mean it seemed like a really old movie except it is new and also there some parts i couldnt really follow it just didnt make sense to me. but there are quite a bit of movies that i am excited to see 2012, blindside, beezus and ramona(even though it doesnt come out until next year I just love the books so much that i just cant wait until they come out). I CAnt wait until these movies come out!!!
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:26 PM

I just saw Zombieland, it is really fantastic. I can recommend this to everyone.It's really great.

Outside of that, I've started to watch Lord of the Rings, both the animated and the feature films. It's excellent stuff, although the Rankin/Bass version of Return of the King is just baaad.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:00 AM

I recently watched Candy after my friends kept telling me how good the film was and that I should watch it.
It was a very intense movie that perfectly reminded me of the reason why I would never use drugs. I think everyone should watch this movie at some point in thier lives, because in a sense it gives you a glimpse of what some people go through when they use drugs and that maybe all they need is a little help and guidence to get through/over it.
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM

okay doks! i think Candy is going to be the next movie i'm getting on my netflixs. i never heard of it before but you surely convinced me to watch it. for some reason, when i saw the title i thought of some little kiddy movie. hehe.
Old November 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM

the last movie that I watched was New York I love and I personally did not like it. I dont really like those olden day kind of movies which this movie was kind of like. and I also couldnt really follow along it was just a weird movie with no real plot. there were a lot of stars in it though like shia labeouf, blake lively, and bunch of other people but yeah it was just a weird movie and i wouldnt recommend spending your money on this. its just way to weird.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:37 PM

im not currently watching any movies im actually watching some seasons.. but once im donw with them.. im going to be counting down the days till new moon comes out! ahh super excited!
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:10 PM

I am not watching any movies at the moment but I think I will probably go watch 2012 over the weekend or something. I'll probably take my lil sis or grab a friend to go watch with me haha. but i seriously want to watch it like really really bad. I dont know why but I just want to after I saw the trailer I was just like I want to watch that movie haha. and since it comes out today I am definitely going to watch it soon. cant wait.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM

A friend and I went to go see the movie Zombieland. It was a really fun movie since it never took itself seriously. It didn't go into a dark horror theme, and it kept the mood light, and the big celebrity cameo is really really awesome, which is really different from most other cameos. I liked it a lot.