Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old September 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Default What movies are you guys watching now?

just in a utterly curious mindset right now.. so what movie have you guys watched lately? loved it? hated it? would you recommend it? have a good day all!!
Old September 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM

enchanted was a sweet movie. the ball room dancing part was soo romantic.
anyways, the last movie i watched was Cinema Paradiso. gosh that movie was so good.. it was a tad long but hey it was worth it. bittersweet movie indeed.. right now i'm waiting for Legend of 1900 to come in from netflixs. same director as Cinema Paradiso.. probably wont be as good as that movie but still excited to watch!
Old September 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM

In theaters, I think the movie that I saw last would have to be Star Trek...which is very entertaining, plus I laughed at the fact that it erased all of the entire Star Trek continuity. XD

At home, I technically saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Mr. Depp....not such a good idea. D: I want to see the original again
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:51 PM

awww i just saw p.s i love you on friday and let me tell you its super cute.. im not an emtional person.. so i didnt cry but it was sad in some parts.. just not as sad as everyone had made it seem.. its s good movie. i would recommended it even for guys. haha
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:26 PM

last movie i watched would have been the movie Just friends. i was watching it at the hooka bar. they have a bunch of movies to watch and i had the boyfriend put that on last night and i laughed so much.. ohh i also love love love the movie just married, its funny i think that aston is a good actor he does a good job in pretty much all of his movies~
Old September 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM

The last movie that I watched would have to be Aliens, which is a fantastic movie to watch. I'm also planning on watching Constantine, Blazing Saddles, and Spaceballs later tonight. Oh, and Stripes and Ghostbusters 1 + 2.

So many movies to watch, so little time. D:
Old October 19th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Can't wait to see Whip It!!

It looks like a really good movie and that gurl who played Juno in Juno is in it and I absolutely love her. I cant wait to finally see it. I saw couple retreat and it was crazy funny I was laughing the entire time it was that good!! It made my weekend by far. I hadn't seen a movie that made me laught that much since Medea goes to jail.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM

last movie i watched was The Fall. i was surprise that this movie came out in 2006 and i didn't even hear anything about it!! it was sooo goood.. the graphic was WOWzzzerss!! gorgeous!! the little girl in the movie was soo adorable. love that movie!
Old October 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM

I just watched Curque Du Freak: The Vampire Assistant. It was pretty good for the most part, but not as good as the book itself it was based off of. I read the books and they were even more detailed and some of the things in the story never happened in the book but of course thats always the case with these types of movies. Hopefully they come out with a continuation of the movie. the way they ended kind of leaves you to believe that they will.
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:09 PM

i just bought edward scissor hands on friday so i think im going to watch that. once i get home its been a long day for me and i need to just go to bed and relax with a good movie.. i love tim burton movies by the way,.