Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 10th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Default Mascara recommendation?

okay so i'm officially done with my Lacome L'extreme mascara. i love it. i love how it extends my lashes and still give it that non clumpy thickness. but anyways, i'm ready for something different.. anyone have any good mascara recommendation? i want something that adds length and volume. thanks!
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM

I like covergirl lash blast. Its the one with the huge wand. It definitely gives volume and a good amount of length. The big want was a little weird to use at first but I got used to it quickly and so far its my favorite. The original one comes in an orange tube but they have a new one in a pink tube that is supposed to have colored sparkles to compliment your eye color but I tried it and couldn't really tell a difference so I would stick to the original one.
Old September 12th, 2009, 06:04 PM

Theres a mascara from maybelline. I think its called lash discovery. I really like that one because the wand is small and it gets every lash. I like it more for getting length though. And I like using it with the cover girl lash blast because that one usually gives me more volume.
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:38 AM

i have long lashes.. so all i need is a regular mascara to enhance them.. so normally i stick to the plain maybelline pink one with the green cap.

but recently i bought the mac .. hello kitty one.. and let me tell you. its amazing! i love it. im probably going to keep using it.. because really my lashes look better then ever and it extends them too.. so i recommend the mac hello kitty one.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:20 PM

about the mac hello kitty mascara.. i use that too and i love it. my grandma bought my mom and sisters and i all this mac makeup and since i wear the least amount i just took a mascara.. and they got these gorgeous eyeshadow pallets im kinda jealous haha but they willl get more use out of them then i will
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:53 PM

i use the big ornage one from maybellne i think it is.. yeah drewberrymore is like the face of it.. anyways i got it from my sister one time when i forgot my mascara and i needed some and ende dup really liking it.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:51 PM

yeah I was wondering the same thing like what kind of mascara's good. I'm not a big makeup user but once and awhile i do and i was just wondering if there were any good one out there. I was also wondering like does mascara ever like fall into your eyes or anything like that because i'm just scared that it will since i wear contacts
Old October 13th, 2009, 04:30 PM

my best friend chooses to uses last blast mascara. im own one but im not even sure what brand i own.. i know they have diffrent kinds like mega lash but im totally heariing more and more about the diffeent things because my sister in law is becoming a makeup artist and shes always bugging me to let her do my makeup but the problem is she does mine like she would if i wore makeup more.. n so its a bit much for me but shes good at what she does!
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:00 PM

yeah i need to find a new one too.. becasue i just found out they dont make the one i use anymore and it was like a seasonal thing i should have stocked up on them.. anyways. im going to take all the recommendations and try one that i think will work best.