Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old November 11th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Eating greens is something that you have to be used to...if you never really liked them chances are you never will.

There are different ways to hide eating greens, you could put them in soup, or casseroles, or other types of dishes that you do, maybe like an omlet, or spagetti sause, or mashed potatoes.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:56 PM

You should mix with other things that are tasty. Like peas and rice or put gravy on it. Or mix it in away you won't be able to tell the difference. I know if you search healthy ricipes on Google alot of recipes come up that mostly contain veggies but taste soooo good because of the seasons they tell you to put on it...so you should try that out and see how you like it.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:59 PM

I would do like Madge said. Mix with stuff that you like that tastes good. I don't like veggies at all but I love soup so I put some veggies in there and wahla!!! I'm eating veggies...so if you add it into your favorite dish it should be cool because it would take the seasoning from that dish and it would have a great flavor.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM

i love veggies.. i can eat them all day i just dont think i like aquash very much lol wait.. actually im not sure but yeah its funny because i remember one day my dad bbq and he but some zuccini and squash on his plate and then didnt touch the squash at all.. he said he only added it for color hahaha.